Sign in to follow this  
MisterCarrow

Feed the Gilf and he will score ;-)

This all depends on Wes leaving/agreeing a deal. If he agrees with WBA (his only option we''re open to) the gilf will sign on loan until the end of the season!

Screw that, if we have a deal for Gylfi Siggurdson, give Wes to Villa! I''d pick him up and take him there myself to get Gylfi through the door!

I like the guys who have been members on here but rarely post. I would absolutely love this to be true, possibly the most important deal in the history of our club.

no time for games I agree let wes go and lets get the upgrade in if we miss out on gylfi just because someone wants to play about that would be a far greater crime !

sig ( hve ya got a lite bor ) gurdson !!!!!!

The exact player we need. Completely different in class & style to Wes. Somebody who can play the second striker/cm role perfectly

this is the one ive been praying for all day

SSN report Loan bid from WBA in for Hoolahan, is this the start of something? I would actually forgive Hughton our dire performances if we pulled this one off.

A protected account on Twitter seems to be saying the same thing, based on what the replies I can see.

I have to say, it would be a brilliant signing.

It is an absolute nonsense that there is any direct link between Gilfi and Hoolahan. GS is head and shoulders above Hoolahan so if there was any serious possibility of him coming here which i doubt then he would be here regardless of what happens to Hoolahan

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]SSN report Loan bid from WBA in for Hoolahan, is this the start of something? I would actually forgive Hughton our dire performances if we pulled this one off.[/quote] hate to tell you this, but that''s been there since 4pm. Updates from west brom since have said a deal is nowhere near

although i wouldn''t expect anything else until we have somebody lined up

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]It is an absolute nonsense that there is any direct link between Gilfi and Hoolahan. GS is head and shoulders above Hoolahan so if there was any serious possibility of him coming here which i doubt then he would be here regardless of what happens to Hoolahan[/quote]The opening poster does not mention Wes though

Regardless of quality, they play the same position. Just like Messi does sometimes as do I... Position played doesn''t mean quality.

[quote user="YellowBlood"]Don''t get excited boys. It''s not going to happen.[/quote]

state the obvious much.

Our dealings have been done.

Once again, like last january transfer window. Done on the cheap, hopefully stay up with what we''ve got.

How the hell did that guy remember me telling you about Dave Striker! Wow! I don''t post very often just read. Gilf - there was talk on the spurs website. Hope it goes through.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Who''s he then? Why do you believe him?[/quote]Years ago on the official site messageboard  a poster called MisterCarrow predicted the Strihavka signing well before anybody else had even heard of the name . Now whether this is the same guy i do not know .