Sign in to follow this  
Rabbit

AM I SAD OR WHAT ????????????????????????????????????

Who thinks they are a true norwich fan ?

do you not read the sunday papers and sulk all week when we lose ?

do you come out of away grounds ( colours on ) and hearing a stupid remark from home fans behind you, turn round and give them both barrels ?

do you record every game norwich are on telly, and if they win keep it for years and watch them over and over again ?

do you live over a 100 miles away from norwich, but still go to as many games as you can, stay for the night and spend a bloody fortune ?

do you pay alot of money to watch norwich home and away, in the prem, at the top of div 1 , or in the dark days at the bottom of div 1 ?

do you grow up in a far away city, where all your school mates support all the top teams, and take alot of stick ?

do you buy every new shirt when it comes out ?

did you buy shares in norwich ?

were you a member when we were in the prem before ?

did you watch norwich on the telly win in munich, and even though you were pi**sd, walk half amile to the nearest shop still open, get more cans, watch it over and over again and get well hammered, but still go to work the next day with a proud smile on youe face ?

do you live and breath norwich ?

if you won 10 million on the lottery, would you give half to norwich ?

why do i support norwich ?

well i don`t come from norwich , but when i was a young lad most people in oxford were man u, man city, leeds and chelsea fans, but i wanted to follow someone else, so i picked norwich and have been yellow and green ever since ( if anyone is thinking why not your local team, come and watch oxford and you`ll see what i mean )

well i bet some of you can better this, so lets be hav`in you.....

Are you me in disguise rabbit?

Substitute West London for Oxford, the fact I was in Munich had no sleep and still made the first flight back to be at my desk for 9.00 the next morning, and now travel 200 miles EACH WAY for home games (none missed this season and only 5 away missed too) with my twice mascot son (once at home this year and once away last) to keep the next generation in the same spirit, and it could just be!!

Sad is as sad does.

I came home from work tonight and the family said "Have you voted?"

"Yes"

"Who did you vote for?"

"Darren Huckerby. OK so I know he''s not been 100% in the last few games, but its the whole season that counts. Against Middlesborough...................."

And then I noticed they were all standing there grinning at me.

Do you not read the sunday papers and sulk all week when we lose ?

I never read Sunday papers but I''m sure my other half would vouch for the sulking bit.

Do you come out of away grounds ( colours on ) and hearing a stupid remark from home fans behind you, turn round and give them both barrels ?

They deserved everything they got Scouse scummers

Do you record every game norwich are on telly, and if they win keep it for years and watch them over and over again ?

I recorded the ManUre match over my mum and dad''s wedding video

do you live over a 100 miles away from norwich, but still go to as many games as you can, stay for the night and spend a bloody fortune ?

152 miles I think it is. Rarely stay the night in Norwich though- usually drive back straight after the game or visit my parents for a few hours before setting home

do you pay alot of money to watch norwich home and away, in the prem, at the top of div 1 , or in the dark days at the bottom of div 1 ?

Don''t we all

do you grow up in a far away city, where all your school mates support all the top teams, and take alot of stick ?

Yup. Although Bedford isn''t really a City and most of the locals support teams like Basra and Baghdad FC.

do you buy every new shirt when it comes out ?

Yup, even if it does make me look like Superman on his holidays

were you a member when we were in the prem before ?

Season ticket holder for 15 years

if you won 10 million on the lottery, would you give half to norwich ?

No. 5million isn''t enough to rebuild our defence - I''d have to pump at least 8mill in

why do i support norwich ?

Because the first football match I ever attended was Arsenal v. Norwich. Arsenal we''re better but Norwich showed spirit, courage and determination and that''s why they''ve been my football team ever since.