Sign in to follow this  
sonyc

Oh well.....Cardiff tomorrow?

After a truly lacklustre game a few days ago and the virtually opposite transfer scenario of Lambert bringing young and hungry players in..versus Hughton bringing in older released players.....what will be the score tomorrow against a potentially rejuvenated Cardiff? I think this is their chance to jump off the bottom of the table. 3-1 to Cardiff for me.

I can see the away support really turning on Hughton if we get another no show.

Will be the classic "we didn''t test them enough in the final third which we know is not good enough and something we need to work on" followed by "we had some good spells of play but Cardiff are a good team and had too much quality for us"........

We may be surprised but if we lose then we are in the mire with difficult home games coming up. I would take a draw but these type of away fixtures on paper give us a better opportunity of picking up points than home games v Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs. Lets face it if we are to stay up we have to get some more points on the road

[quote user="Helsinki canary"]and while deadwood is playing angry birds in the stands, Dollop will be trying is hand at football manager on his ipad in the drug out![/quote]

Yeah, and while all that''s going on Poolahan will be twiddling his thumbs (probably just the left one to be fair), Pooper and Can Notscorewinkel will be isolated because Snodcrap''s delivery is woeful and Defensierrez has been told not to cross the halfway line....

[quote user="Warren Hill"][quote user="Helsinki canary"]and while deadwood is playing angry birds in the stands, Dollop will be trying is hand at football manager on his ipad in the drug out![/quote]

Yeah, and while all that''s going on Poolahan will be twiddling his thumbs (probably just the left one to be fair), Pooper and Can Notscorewinkel will be isolated because Snodcrap''s delivery is woeful and Defensierrez has been told not to cross the halfway line....[/quote]What about Yobbo? [:D]