Sign in to follow this  
Rogue Baboon

Official Tweet - No Deals in or Out

[quote user="Warren Hill"][quote user="Indy"]

[quote user="Warren Hill"]It''s not trying to get a bite, it''s ridiculing the pathetic little doom-mongering twerps like you. Non-supporting bellsniff.[/quote]

It''s not ridiculing anyone, but highlighting what a one dimensional little troll you are, especially tonight.

But if having been a season ticket holder for over 20 years and attanding matches for 30 odd years makes me a non supporter I hate to think what that makes you!

Anyhow enough of talking to no-ones like you who only have one point of view and try to ridicule those who think different.

One last thing, I am no doom monger matey just have been bored shi***less this season the fist in 30 odd years! Says a lot.

[/quote] Yeah, says a lot about you. And I''m not your mate or matey. Pity that all that attendance at games hasn''t taught you anything, you also appear to have a memory problem as we have been FAR worse than this in the time frame you claim to have been attending. Non-supporting, fickle and thick.[/quote]

No that''s true I doubt you have many mates the way you act, trying to wind everyone up, resorting to names when you get a response and read responses matey!!!! I never said FAR WORSE I said BORED!!!!!

Night night, mummy will be asking you to turn your light of soon, it''s a late night for you, never mind no special school for you tomororw it''s the weekend.

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]

[quote user="ricardo"]All highly predictable.They told us they didn''t like dealing in this window except for emergency cover. We''ve done that so why the sense of disappointment?Also Wes kept out of Villa''s clutches which lots seemed to want.[/quote]

Because we have serious problems that have not been rectified?

[/quote]

Those problems are in large part due to the absence of Tettey, Pilkington, Howson, Turner Van Wolfswinkel and Bennett which have been addressed either by the two signings or by their return from injury. We need to bed them in and find the right mix and that is an ongoing process.

I think the newly promoted clubs could be in big trouble if they fail to stay up.

Cardiff seem to be like a kid with an addiction to buying Football Cards. they''ve just had a bid for Le Fondre rejected. How many strikers do they have on their books now?

QPR showed that buying in good players at this stage isn''t always enough to keep you up. People keep saying that Hoots hasn''t worked out his best squad and formation yet - after 23 games - so what would have happened if we''d bought anyone major into the squad - a 15 game settling in period while he''s tried in every position except the right one.

Of course I do realise that my words are tempting the fates to arrange for every new Cardiff striker to get on the score sheet tomorrow - lets just hope it''s into their own net.

[quote user="Indy"][quote user="Warren Hill"][quote user="Indy"]

[quote user="Warren Hill"]It''s not trying to get a bite, it''s ridiculing the pathetic little doom-mongering twerps like you. Non-supporting bellsniff.[/quote]

It''s not ridiculing anyone, but highlighting what a one dimensional little troll you are, especially tonight.

But if having been a season ticket holder for over 20 years and attanding matches for 30 odd years makes me a non supporter I hate to think what that makes you!

Anyhow enough of talking to no-ones like you who only have one point of view and try to ridicule those who think different.

One last thing, I am no doom monger matey just have been bored shi***less this season the fist in 30 odd years! Says a lot.

[/quote] Yeah, says a lot about you. And I''m not your mate or matey. Pity that all that attendance at games hasn''t taught you anything, you also appear to have a memory problem as we have been FAR worse than this in the time frame you claim to have been attending. Non-supporting, fickle and thick.[/quote]

No that''s true I doubt you have many mates the way you act, trying to wind everyone up, resorting to names when you get a response and read responses matey!!!! I never said FAR WORSE I said BORED!!!!!

Night night, mummy will be asking you to turn your light of soon, it''s a late night for you, never mind no special school for you tomororw it''s the weekend.

[/quote]

Mum jokes.... thankfully I''ve got yours to roar into on a regular basis and boy is she grateful.

You''ll appreciate the light is already off because she is so fugly.

Still, I let some of my friends have a go on her too, you should be ok for pocket money this week.

cant help but feel we are screwed now, but got to stay positive

ok, fulham made a couple of good signings, west ham palace and cardiff made loads but how many of those are proven prem quality?

I remember QPR making loads of signings and tht didnt help them at all.

Cardiff and west ham bring in 7 but surely they are panic buys, and how are the players already at those clubs going to react? it could easily backfire

i have a feeling we will win tomorrow, i think we will catch cardiff cold and i just think everything will come good tomorrow and we will score 3-4

Hoolahan will then settle down and will score the winner v Villa.

[quote user="Warren Hill"][quote user="Indy"][quote user="Warren Hill"][quote user="Indy"]

[/quote] Mum jokes.... thankfully I''ve got yours to roar into on a regular basis and boy is she grateful. You''ll appreciate the light is already off because she is so fugly. Still, I let some of my friends have a go on her too, you should be ok for pocket money this week.[/quote]

And I rest my case! Nice to have you associates with our fine club!

Bedding in? Are you kidding me?! In 1 hour it''ll be f**king February!

We''ve done nothing to address the problems we have in central midfield, which is causing our lack of goal scoring opportunities.

Howson has been a big miss, but he still doesn''t sound like being anywhere close to fit, and we weren''t exactly scoring for fun before his injury.

I''m struggling to believe we haven''t strengthen in this area.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Bedding in? Are you kidding me?! In 1 hour it''ll be f**king February!

We''ve done nothing to address the problems we have in central midfield, which is causing our lack of goal scoring opportunities.

Howson has been a big miss, but he still doesn''t sound like being anywhere close to fit, and we weren''t exactly scoring for fun before his injury.

I''m struggling to believe we haven''t strengthen in this area.[/quote]

Tettey has been back for 10 mins. Pilks has played less than a game. Ricky is what, three or four games? The others are still out hence the signings. That is still bedding them in.

I believe it is the reintroduction of tettey which will help our midfield ''woes''

This will allow fer to play more expansively and finally realise his potential, which may in turn improve van wolfstinkels game

[quote user="Indy"][quote user="Warren Hill"][quote user="Indy"][quote user="Warren Hill"][quote user="Indy"]

[/quote] Mum jokes.... thankfully I''ve got yours to roar into on a regular basis and boy is she grateful. You''ll appreciate the light is already off because she is so fugly. Still, I let some of my friends have a go on her too, you should be ok for pocket money this week.[/quote]

And I rest my case! Nice to have you associates with our fine club!

[/quote]

Board Police Indy starts with Mum jokes then displays faux-disgust shocker.

Couldn''t make it up.

Your Mum couldn''t make it up the stairs I mean, she''s been worked hard bless her.

Ricky is the only new signing there and he isn''t a provider, he''s the one that needs the service.

Tettey being back would allow a creative player to create, if we had one. Not sure his return will have much impact in chances created but it will hopefully protect the defence, which were going to need to be strong as it looks like we''re really going to have to grind out every point.

We''ve not been creating enough, and I fail to see how that it is going to change with the business we''ve done.

CambridgeCanary wrote the following post at 31/01/2014 10:56 PM:

Tuesday''s game was many things but the one thing it was not was boring. I really do not understand that claim.

Are you having a laugh? We didnt seriously threaten their goal with any pressure till the 90th minute.

Given how little we have been able to use our best players this season, it''s probably better that we do not spend more on players whom we can''t use properly.

In the case of RvW, Hooper and Fer, for example, they have probably regressed, and are a shadow of what they were with former clubs.

Oh well, we''ll go with what we''ve got....... I''ve recently renewed my season ticket mainly to take advantage of the first deadline, and it just felt like handing over a payment for an energy, council tax or water bill.......It felt like I just handed over my cash because I am expected to.......

Still, things can only get wetter......Like my pants......