Sign in to follow this  
Rogue Baboon

Official Tweet - No Deals in or Out

Only thing that might just save us now is a Manager change , maybe after Cardiff beat us easily tomorrow somebody will see sense

What a crock of 5hit. How the hell can we be happy to go the rest of the season with the level of attacking intent and threat that we carry? Complacency that could easily cost us.

A transfer window as depressing as this season with this dullard manager. So to sum it up we are complete crap and cant score for love or money and do not bring in a single attacking player! Surely a sign that Hughton''s end is nigh! Please let this be so.

[quote user="Warren Hill"]Disgraceful. It''s Wes I feel for. I hope somebody is helping him pick his toys up.[/quote]

Give it a rest! every thread now and it''s getting a bit old, sarcasm the lowest form of wit!

Well this January sums up the season, dull, boring and predictable, two squad players to cover the team.

We had better hope that the goals start to come or it will be a tough run in!

Very disappointing that we''ve once again failed to address the obvious issue in the middle of the park. We''ve done nothing to address our goal scoring issues whatsoever.

I fear that will end up costing us come May.

[quote user="Indy"]

[quote user="Warren Hill"]Disgraceful. It''s Wes I feel for. I hope somebody is helping him pick his toys up.[/quote]

Give it a rest! every thread now and it''s getting a bit old, sarcasm the lowest form of wit!

Well this January sums up the season, dull, boring and predictable, two squad players to cover the team.

We had better hope that the goals start to come or it will be a tough run in!

[/quote]

Sorry, perhaps you could tell me what I am allowed to post?

If you want to talk about every thread getting a bit much, look at the same old tired, boring, negative crap you post everywhere.

Sanctimonious tit.

Grow up you tiresome little troll, all you have contributed on every thread tonight is to try and get a bite, it''s not big or clever, but then you know that.

suspect that while Hughton is under pressure they are not letting him spend so if a new manager comes in there is money there after the season is over

Can''t believe that''s the case.

Back him or sack him, they were surely the only 2 options on the table, by not sacking him they''ve backed him.

To keep him here and withhold funds is suicide.

he is doing as asked at the moment but not any more, I think they are covering theit own arses just in case the worst happens, rightly or wrongly we will find out soon enough, and suspect wrongly myself

Utterly gobsmacked!! We''ve addressed sod all of our problems creating and scoring. What the he''ll is going on at the club??? We''ve gone from riding the crest of a wave to abject misery!! 5hit football on show, 5hit manager, 5hit assistants and to top it off McNicey"s gone to 5hit!!! Unreal OTBC= Oh They''ve Borrowed Cr*p (off Newcastle and off fenerbache)

Oh They''re Bloody Creative........ NOT.

Gutted leeds away here we come

[quote user="Warren Hill"]It''s not trying to get a bite, it''s ridiculing the pathetic little doom-mongering twerps like you. Non-supporting bellsniff.[/quote]

It''s not ridiculing anyone, but highlighting what a one dimensional little troll you are, especially tonight.

But if having been a season ticket holder for over 20 years and attanding matches for 30 odd years makes me a non supporter I hate to think what that makes you!

Anyhow enough of talking to no-ones like you who only have one point of view and try to ridicule those who think different.

One last thing, I am no doom monger matey just have been bored shi***less this season the fist in 30 odd years! Says a lot.

All highly predictable.They told us they didn''t like dealing in this window except for emergency cover. We''ve done that so why the sense of disappointment?Also Wes kept out of Villa''s clutches which lots seemed to want.

I fear the board have made a few too many mistakes this season and it could be fatal. It doesn''t matter how it''s dressed up they kept Hughton but failed to support him. We''ve now spent the least amount on transfers now in the prem.

[quote user="ricardo"]All highly predictable.They told us they didn''t like dealing in this window except for emergency cover. We''ve done that so why the sense of disappointment?Also Wes kept out of Villa''s clutches which lots seemed to want.[/quote]

Because we have serious problems that have not been rectified?

[quote user="Indy"]

[quote user="Warren Hill"]It''s not trying to get a bite, it''s ridiculing the pathetic little doom-mongering twerps like you. Non-supporting bellsniff.[/quote]

It''s not ridiculing anyone, but highlighting what a one dimensional little troll you are, especially tonight.

But if having been a season ticket holder for over 20 years and attanding matches for 30 odd years makes me a non supporter I hate to think what that makes you!

Anyhow enough of talking to no-ones like you who only have one point of view and try to ridicule those who think different.

One last thing, I am no doom monger matey just have been bored shi***less this season the fist in 30 odd years! Says a lot.

[/quote]

Yeah, says a lot about you.

And I''m not your mate or matey. Pity that all that attendance at games hasn''t taught you anything, you also appear to have a memory problem as we have been FAR worse than this in the time frame you claim to have been attending.

Non-supporting, fickle and thick.

[quote user="jedi"]I fear the board have made a few too many mistakes this season and it could be fatal. It doesn''t matter how it''s dressed up they kept Hughton but failed to support him. We''ve now spent the least amount on transfers now in the prem.[/quote]

One less stick to beat him with...who is it that everyone is jealous of?

Rogue Baboon..... I think someone needs to hire a "footballing advisor" for Mcnally how can he not see what 80% of fans can!?? I think hooton''s hypnotised him. Either that or Mcnally really does know f*ck all and just got EXTREMELY lucky when he appointed Lambert, one things for sure when Lambert went then the magic went. Also has Mcnally realised the best way to get shot of hooton is to let the pr1ck take us down!!! I dunno but somethings severely amiss in that place these days :(