Sign in to follow this  
Dexx

Norwich City boss Chris Hughton will not give up on his striking dilemma

Do anyone else find this annoying they have had a month to sort this out but now complains just hours after the transfer window shuts..

[quote user="Dexx"]Do anyone else find this annoying they have had a month to sort this out but now complains just hours after the transfer window shuts..[/quote]That''s one of the things that infuriates me about CH. He comes out after almost every game and says all the right things, and then seemingly does nothing!

[quote user="morty"]No.[/quote]

hes just being consistent......... its like his substituitions he does everything TOO late !!! he prob has 100 kids too lol ;)

I know it''s hard to believe but unlike Championship Manager the manager doesn''t sign players! On what planet is the failure to get any more signings down to Chris Hughton?

Now I''m not an expert on how football clubs are run but I would guess that a highly complex transaction like the transfer of a playing contract is not undertaken by a man with no legal experience, no medical experience, no access directly to funds and no direct authority at board room level.

I''m not sure if people are really thick or just blindly hate a man so much because the team after spending, despite what some people think, below average for the league over 2/3 seasons is um.... average.

I''m all ears. How is this going to happen? How is he going to address it?

We need an attacking coach to back up,what we have and we need it soon.