Sign in to follow this  
Chief

We have awful fans.

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="lake district canary"]No.  All you have to do is comment on what I actually write - not what you think I write. [/quote]Yes, I was wrong Lakey. I miscounted. You actually referred yo out "success" THREE times, not twice !Are you denying you wrote that, so it''s not a case of me ''thinking what you wrote'' . It was not take out of context either. Plain for all to see.As I said, I''m sure there are a good number of people on here (not just me) who will disagree with you that at the moment, we are playing in a ''successful'' manner. Why am I unreasonable, therefore, in concuding that you are easily satisfied ?[/quote]Can''t you see you''re just making it worse?  I''m not against you or don''t want to argue with you but you don''t not take on board what I write - you are merely picking things out of context and putting a different meaning to them than the ones I intended.    I can''t help you anymore than I can, but I shall just stop replying to you, because frankly I have better things to do than argue with someone who either intentionally or unintentionally is twisting what I write to mean something else.To write it - again - we are successful in picking up points enough to keep us clear of trouble.  Have you got it yet?

[quote user="lake district canary"]Can''t you see you''re just making it worse?  I''m not against you or don''t want to argue with you but you don''t not take on board what I write - you are merely picking things out of context and putting a different meaning to them than the ones I intended.   

[/quote]Don''t know exactly who or what I''m ''making it worse'' for, Lakey.I AM taking on board what you write. Just questioning the basic premise you  speak of. But, I suppose, not for the first time, we are coming at this from totally different perspectives. Neither of is twisting anything, intentionally nor unintentionally.To be specific, I just do not agree that our current form is sufficiently ''successful''  to keep us out of trouble.

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]When Nige and his pals criticise me and a few others for ''running down the fans and the club'' he''d be well advised to look at the drivel spouted by the OP in this thread . Then he''d see what  TRUE running down of fans looks like, and get real.Sold out home games, and away ticket allocations, loud support despite some terrible recent displays, and no public calling for the managers head. Yes...really awful isn''t it ?[/quote]

Who are these pals and where are these criticisms of you and a few others for ''running down the fans and the club''? I criticise you for making stuff up. Seems to me those critcisms are borne out by your post...

Without the underclass of FIFA playing, sky sports news watching, championship manager believing, hilariously under-informed peons who would raise the elite of us into grandeur?

We need them, and we are doing a service to the club containing them and their views here. Like cattle.

The same ''awful fans'' that still filled Carra Rud to the brim and were filling the away stands at the likes of Wycombe, Charlton and Hartlepool etc, when we were plying our trade in the 1st Division some few years ago.......?

On the contrary, NCFC fans may be fickle, critical and negative - and on occasion be not as ''vocal'' as is the majority of all footy fans are as a whole......But they''re far from awful.....and are as passionate, committed, devoted, loyal and tolerant - as much as any other club''s supporter''s in any league in England.....

We just seem to have lost our way a little bit......Once we''ve put those fresh batteries in our GPS, we''ll be back on our way again....Just, hurry up with those new bleedin'' batteries!  

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Chunky Norwich"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak7J3AOElXk[/quote]

Is that supposed to be aimed at me?  All I am doing is defending a post I wrote earlier. 

[/quote]OP. Not EVERYTHING is about you, LDC ;-)

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Chunky Norwich"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak7J3AOElXk[/quote]Is that supposed to be aimed at me?  All I am doing is defending a post I wrote earlier.  [/quote]OP. Not EVERYTHING is about you, LDC ;-)[/quote]

Phew!   [<:o)]