Sign in to follow this  
grefstad

Gutiererez - poor

First half vs Cardiff, very poor. Also though he was fairly poor in his first game for us vs Hull.

Seems unfit, a bit too heavy, and got not pace at all.

Also off the pace football wise, not linking with team mates, etc.

For me, he is not a starter ahead of Redmond or Pilks.

We need wingers with pace and some crosses in them. Gutierrez has neither.

Poor signing by the looks of it.

Really?

Been caught out of position a few times but other than that I think he''s been solid and works quite well in freeing up Ollson down the left.

Exactly Ginge, he might look bang average at times but he''s good at it

Got to agree with the others, your op doesn''t resemble the player I''ve just been watching.

No idea what game OP has been watching, that said grefsted has been known to try and paint a negative on most things.

It does seem that some have to find things to be unhappy about.

I do think/hope Pilks will start ahead of him when fully fit, though. It is good to have such choices.

Funnily enough, I was going to say that I was quite impressed with him today. First time I''ve seen him for us. Nothing overly fancy, puts himself about and gets stuck in. Dare I say it, we''ve actually put some nice stuff together today. Need a second badly though.[Y]

Seems like a Johnson for the wing to me, maybe with a little bit more technical ability. A solid 7/10 player, every week.

Well, I am watching the game, streamed.

With Johnson/Tettey as defensive midfielders, you are looking for your wingers to produce something going forward.

Snodgrass has been fairly OK, but I expect more from Gutierrez.

Maybe I am to strict, as I can see he is trying, but he is always a second too late, and rarely actually wins the ball for all his defensive endeavor. Im not satisfied with his contribution so far

As already pointed out in the match thread, Jonas made 4x more tackles than ANY of our other players in the first half, yet you claimed he''d offered nothing defensively, so if you ARE watching this match, then you must have your f**king eyes painted on...