Sign in to follow this  
Troll-op

were going to go down!!!

3 worse teams than us???? Cardiff maybe we''ll see today. I hand on heart believe we''re screwed and it could of been avoided a long long long time ago!!!!!

"We''re 12th in the league clap clap clap" well we''re 13th now. All the teams below us strengthened significantly. I''m worried and so should you be!!!!!

results have, so far today, gone against us. But 3 points today and everything changes again.

You never know, it could happen...

[quote user="Troll-op"]3 worse teams than us???? Cardiff maybe we''ll see today. I hand on heart believe we''re screwed and it could of been avoided a long long long time ago!!!!!

"We''re 12th in the league clap clap clap" well we''re 13th now. All the teams below us strengthened significantly. I''m worried and so should you be!!!!![/quote]You should have been worried before the season started.I certainly was.But perhaps I''m just a worrygut.[:D]

I honestly think it is too close to call and our main relegation competitors seem to be reducing. At the moment i feel we are in the mix with cardiff, West Ham, Fulham WBA , Stoke and possibly Hull and Swansea. Palace and Sunderland from the positions that they were are now confidently powering up the table. Panic in the Norwich Board room not far away imo

FFS, there''s 15 games left. Do we have to jump to ''we are going down'' or ''we are safe'' conclusions after each and every result?

We probably need the equivalent of 6 wins in our remaining games, it doesn''t really matter where - and doesn''t have to include today, despite what some appear to think.

it does seem to me that a few on here need to get other interests than football or I don''t think they will be able to stay the course.

I''m glad that you think that we were going to go down ... does that mean that we''re now going down now after all?

Such a relief, I can enjoy this afternoons match now.

Today is not a ''must win'' game (although a win would be very welcome) however it is a ''must not lose'' and the selected team indicates this. The Sunderland result was disappointing for us but nowhere near as bad as the West Ham game.

As I write this Snoddy has just got his second of the season so here''s hoping.

[quote user="Troll-op"]3 worse teams than us???? Cardiff maybe we''ll see today. I hand on heart believe we''re screwed and it could of been avoided a long long long time ago!!!!!

"We''re 12th in the league clap clap clap" well we''re 13th now. All the teams below us strengthened significantly. I''m worried and so should you be!!!!![/quote]oh dear wizwhat has happened to your other name ................. jimbo canary ?

that you are wiz, yes

you don''t really like our club do you ?

ps how is that cat you supposedly have ?