Sign in to follow this  
Jh1990

Match Thread - Cardiff City vs Norwich

[quote user="Indy_Bones"]WTF was that from RVW??????[/quote]Sadly, what we''ve come to expect.  Just hope he gets a lucky goal today. He needs it.

These subs should''ve been on 15-20 minutes ago.A triple sub in the 75th minute when we''ve been behind since the 51st is absolutely pathetic. What the hell goes on inside Hughton''s head?

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]Kudos to him for the triple sub, but its about 5-10 minutes too late.[/quote]But the subs still look like-for-like, or have we switched to a more attacking formation?

[quote user="Indy_Bones"]WTF was that from RVW??????[/quote]I want RVW to do well, but I''ve reluctantly come to the conclusion this guy isn''t cut out for PL football.

Redmond nearly scores (great save from Marshall) then Bellamy clears off the goal line.Showing some fight at last.  Why wait until 80 minutes though!!!!

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="SeattleCanary"]Kudos to him for the triple sub, but its about 5-10 minutes too late.[/quote]But the subs still look like-for-like, or have we switched to a more attacking formation?[/quote]

exactly what i thought. Cant switch formations to reflect a game so must make each sub is like for like. And yes, way too late.

At the end of the day we are playing an absolute awful team that should be a given 3 points. Nobody else has struggled with that against them lately. We are struggling to get a point. This clown has to go tonight!