Sign in to follow this  
Jh1990

Match Thread - Cardiff City vs Norwich

I was just going to post that Cardiff are as impotent as an octogenarian with asthma.But then...sigh...

[quote user="Monty13"]Haha!! This thread is f@cking hilarious read from the start!!

I''m not Hughton''s biggest fan but seriously some of the comments on here pre match now look ridiculous!

Also all the Johnson/Snodgrass bashing and inevitably Johnson plays a perfect slide pass to put Olsson through and Snodgrass applies the finish, priceless![/quote]haha bit like this post - epic stuff, keep it up!

[quote user="Ginja"][quote user="Monty13"]Haha!! This thread is f@cking hilarious read from the start!!

I''m not Hughton''s biggest fan but seriously some of the comments on here pre match now look ridiculous!

Also all the Johnson/Snodgrass bashing and inevitably Johnson plays a perfect slide pass to put Olsson through and Snodgrass applies the finish, priceless![/quote]
Quite a few posters gone very quiet all of a sudden.
[/quote]

Sssshhhhhhhh!!!

Pathetic. But not unexpected

Hppoer gives away the goal. Heads down, and Jones scores the second seconds after. Unforgiveable.

Then Marshall saves a ball onto the bar. We don''t have any luck, and with Hughtons never-do-any-subs at ht, we will never get any luck.

Horrible

Here come the quiet lads

Bet you were worried with us 1-0 up!

Plastic, useless fans.

Come on city!

Close-up of Hughton.  Looks like a man in shock.

zaha the game changercardiff full of pace, look like they want to win instead of just holding onto a 1 goal lead, city once had a team like that....

[quote user="City 2nd"]This is to huge a game to lose![/quote]Yeah we need to get back into this game, when you look at the scores in all the other matches today.

[quote user="City 2nd"]This is to huge a game to lose![/quote]6 pointerespecially given the other results as they stand

You really have to question the mentality of a lot of our players. I''m so sick of having to moan about us being too casual/complacent and having to suffer through capitulations. Do they not care or are a lot of them just mentally weak and thick as sh!t?

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]You make your own luck in this league.[/quote]With a pass like Hooper''s across the front of his own box, sometimes the opposition makes it for you.  Changed everything in one moment of idiocy.

[quote user="NCFC TIll I die"]Get Redmond on[/quote]yeh, funny how the guy keeping ince and zaha out of the england under 21s ends up sitting on our bench

[quote user="Lavanche"]So unlucky..[/quote]

How are we unlucky

we have had 2 shots on target they have had 5.

We haven''t scored enough this season and conceded to many....only heading one way

To be fair to Cardiff, they''re not sitting back on their one goal lead.Got to get Fer, Redmond and Pilks on.  It you''re going down, at least go down fighting.

[quote user="NCFC TIll I die"]We''re down to 15th as things stand[/quote]... and just 2 pts off bottom 3, will Hughton get the poke the very first time we end up in the bottom 3 or not?

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]Close-up of Hughton.  Looks like a man in shock. [/quote]

Yep saw that, felt a bit sorry for him. I think he knows his days are numbered if he loses this because he isn''t getting any points next week.