Sign in to follow this  
Jh1990

Match Thread - Cardiff City vs Norwich

It looks like Cardiff want it more than us.  They are quicker to the ball at the moment but I can''t see them keeping up this momentum or pace of play. Opportunities will come our way, we just need to take them.

[quote user="RollesbyCanary"]You really have to question the mentality of a lot of our players. I''m so sick of having to moan about us being too casual/complacent and having to suffer through capitulations. Do they not care or are a lot of them just mentally weak and thick as sh!t?[/quote]

Likely a lot of thickness. Seems like it.

And it does not take a lot of bad luck for their heads to drop.

Little morale, me thinks.

You couldn''t effing write it could you? How we didn''t strengthen more in January completely bemuses me. Only 1 way we''re going now and it ain''t up. Once you go a goal up against us, you might as well have the three points.

I said they needed to sack Hughton or back him and they''ve done neither. Ah well, we''ll probably get a nice trip to elland road next season!

Thje ref is certainly not Norwich biased.

Elmander injured, maybe we will finally se RvW now, in such an open game. This game is now made for a triple sub of Pilks, RvW, and Redmond.

Go for it for fecks sake

No shortage of attacking options on the bench.Trouble is, Hughton normally comes up with a game-plan and just accepts it if it doesn''t work.

We have to get something out of this today or we are in serious trouble with games to come against a rejuvenated West Ham away, Spurs and Man City at home. We could be in desperate very trouble. I have said all along we dont have the spirit under Hughton to get out of trouble. For F**** sake what is he doing now, where are the subs?? What exactly is he doing to manage our team. He is absolute clueless!

I''m sorry but as much as I thought the first 10 minutes were great, one manager knows to make a change when losing by a goal, and the other doesn''t. We are losing, and we need at least a draw. Come on CH!!!
Sorry to Buh who thinks some of us are fair weather fans, but honestly apartt from the first 10 minutes, we had little possession and created little against the worst team in the league. When we are drawing or leading 1-0 I''m always nervous, and we rarely look convincing, but conceding those 2 goals was just awful!
This is a true capitulation, and I think this game will be very significant come the end of the season. Pathetic.

[quote user="Kanadyan Kanary"]Getting close to the 70 minute mark. Sub will be coming soon![/quote]

should have already happened a triple sub to go for it but it is hughton we are talking about so he wont even contemplate it yet

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]No shortage of attacking options on the bench.Trouble is, Hughton normally comes up with a game-plan and just accepts it if it doesn''t work.[/quote]
Its a disgrace that he''s that predictable. Surely everyone in the country can read our game plan by now.

This is driving me mad....why the hell won''t he make changes earlier and try to influence the game!!

Think he has lost confidence in himself as well, clearly time to go.

If he was as decent as everyone says he would resign with dignity in tact

Fer, Redmond and RVW come on for Johnson, Guttierez and Elmander.