Sign in to follow this  
Jh1990

Match Thread - Cardiff City vs Norwich

Nice dive by Zaha trying to get Martin booked.

Game opening up a bit.  Zaha certainly giving them a bit more threat.This is where keeping the ball a bit longer would be useful.

[quote user="Buh"]Clattenberg is such a moron![/quote]
Clearly a Cardiff fan today it seems, can''t get anything from the tosser.

1-0 at HT

Game opened up a bit but, we are still getting good chances

Nick another one and thy will crumble

Come on city!!

Not the best game from Clattenburg so far, but a decent half of football for a change.I''ve not been overly struck with Elmander so far, and Tettey is still showing a bit of rust, but overall some good performances.Maybe bring on RVW for Elmander later on (with Hooper dropping back a bit), with Fer to replace Tettey if needed.

Seems pretty clear that Clattenburg is determined to have a big influence on this game. Rushing straight in to book our players at the first opportunity while letting them get away with everything.

Good half, you have to say.  Cardiff are coming back into it more and more.  They do look vulnerable against the counter attack though.

The sad thing with all the yellow cards is that the unbelievable poor Gutierrez won''t be subbed at ht.

He has had such a poor half.Not involved, not doing defensive work to any notice either. Get Redmond on.

Good result at HT but they are coming back into it now. For someone who is in the team to make the ball stick up top, Elmander hasn''t won a single header yet.

Johnson gave the ball away too much again id swap him for Fer, plus id bang on redmond bit of pace against that Cardiff Defence we could be out of sight

In my opinion Elmander was our best player and Tettey with rust just shows up how much we have missed his mobility. Johnson has again so much more time to do his job.

Anyway 25 great minutes and after that players some how started to forget how to pass. Reason can be that Cardiff started to press quite high, but still in 3 vs 4 counters we should be a bit more clinical with passing. We had great chances to get it 2 - 0 from those counters, but last pass was always poor except the time when Johnson shot was blocked.

Anyway decent game from lads. Would prefer game to calm down a bit ^^ it is getting on my nerves that we play so open.

Haha!! This thread is f@cking hilarious read from the start!!

I''m not Hughton''s biggest fan but seriously some of the comments on here pre match now look ridiculous!

Also all the Johnson/Snodgrass bashing and inevitably Johnson plays a perfect slide pass to put Olsson through and Snodgrass applies the finish, priceless!

[quote user="grefstad"]The sad thing with all the yellow cards is that the unbelievable poor Gutierrez won''t be subbed at ht.

He has had such a poor half.Not involved, not doing defensive work to any notice either. Get Redmond on.[/quote]What a load of BS.He''s made 4x as many tackles as the rest of the team as well as running his socks off and never shirking his duties.Has probably been our best overall player in the match so far, so frankly I think you''re either on drugs or blind tbh...(and I wasn''t even keen on us signing him!)

[quote user="Monty13"]Haha!! This thread is f@cking hilarious read from the start!!

I''m not Hughton''s biggest fan but seriously some of the comments on here pre match now look ridiculous!

Also all the Johnson/Snodgrass bashing and inevitably Johnson plays a perfect slide pass to put Olsson through and Snodgrass applies the finish, priceless![/quote]
Quite a few posters gone very quiet all of a sudden.