Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

We deserve this today

It was clear what we needed in the market and we didn''t bother go and even try to get it it seems.

You get what you give. Might as well give up on thinking this shit house management team will keep us up.

It is after these sort of games I just know we are going down. It is these sort of games you have to win to stay up.

The word complacency sums this club up perfectly this season. Too many people blindly focusing on league position and absolutely nothing else, failing to see the weaknesses in the team and of the manager and being too short sighted to see our luck would soon run out and we''d be found out. Lalalalala 12th nothing wrong here, gonna carry on forever lalalala

[quote user="Gingerpele"]What?
We should have won with what we had.
[/quote]It was the bottom club who have not won for ages , if we cannot beat them who will we beat ? the fixtures we have left scream relegation and i cannot comprehend there are still people who cannot see it .

I genuinely think that a lot of our fans, Jimmy included, need to grow some balls and prepare for a fight.

What more could Hughton have done today? 2/3 off the line, one marginal offside decision and numerous superb saves from their keeper. If you want more than the boys could give today, I suggest you fuck off to the Etihad or Emirates.

He could have prepared his team properly for coming out in the second half.

He could have brought a better support striker than the useless RVW.

Great effort from the lads at the end, but I''m sorry I.S. they needed more than 15 minutes to try and get something. We wasted 25 minutes after conceding by doing virtually nothing before the subs.

We could have picked the right team from the start.....but hey, it''s easy to say in hindsight

I raised an eyebrow at the team selection, but can anyone argue we were utterly dominant for the majority of the game today?

[quote user="RollesbyCanary"]The word complacency sums this club up perfectly this season. Too many people blindly focusing on league position and absolutely nothing else, failing to see the weaknesses in the team and of the manager and being too short sighted to see our luck would soon run out and we''d be found out. Lalalalala 12th nothing wrong here, gonna carry on forever lalalala[/quote]

[Y]

Perhaps you can explain this to me Til, especislly as you used to be a trusted officer of the law.

When we play bad football but get points, apparently it is all about looking beyond the results. When we play excellent attacking football but don''t get the result, suddenly it''s all about the results and not the league position. Can anyone honestly say they wrte disappointed with the performance today?