Sign in to follow this  
Troll-op

come on "inners"

Let''s hear the grovelling apologies please?? Or have you still not seen enough yet?!? The bloke couldn''t manage a p1ss up in a brewery he''s a joke of a manager!!!!!

steady on wizI know you don''t like the club, the owners, the managerbut you are getting yourself a bit over excited

Is everyone who doesn''t agree with you called WIZ??? I''m about 70years younger than wiz I have two Dogue de bordeaux''s that would tear a cat to pieces. Does this sound like wensum wiz to you Ip5h1t 1st?????

Bloody hell Dave you''ve rejoined with a worse attitude than you left with. You''ll give yourself a coronary.

he was posting as Jimbo canary yesterdaypoor fellow can''t quite work out how we know

still, as we are losing he is getting some enjoyment

Amazing how many supposed fans take such joy in a defeat, like a pigs in sh!t!

why do you bother claiming to support the team when you clearly derive no pleasure from our success instead celebrating the defeats?? You must be punching the air tonight. Dicks.

I''m no inner or outer. Those who moan about our supposed defensive set-up can hardly complain about the great chances and 25 shots we had today - more in an away game than I can recall. Finishing them off is what cost us, not the set-up, and that is something CH can''t really be blamed for.

Are you actually joking? Now I know how Newcastle felt on Tuesday

You mean dick? Only one poster here relishing a defeat, wipe thecred mist from your eyes before posting.

Hold on a minute!!! It''s not about wanting us to lose you thick tw@t! No fan wants us to lose UNFORTUNATELY tho under that muppet it''s inevitable anyway let''s hear why we should keep him then ip5h1t 1st and ldc I''m sure there''s loads of positives to take other than almost all teams gained on us or pushed ahead of us today oh and we lost, not just lost tho ohhh no we lost to what was the worst team in the league!! We''re in the 5hit and it''s McNally''s fault first and foremost and Chris ''''unable to learn'''' hooton''s secondly!!!

How do posters that have been banned multiple times end up back on here. Is there anyway to keep them off?

You really are an angry man aren''t you wiz, but not too bright as you posted yesterday under your other name of Jimbo Canary agreeing with yourself - not aware that it would show up exposing your duplicitySo the pattern follows -you attack the clubCity fans respondyou get angry and post abuse (the word tw@t as usual)then you get the thread taken down as you claim that someone is making fun of one of your supposed ''disabilities''all too familiar, and all too sad, wiz

ps I have consistently called for Hughton to go, but it doesn''t blind me to a good performance today

As herman''s spotted I was izzak Hunt, macc canary, grantham canary ok dumb ass so as clever as you seem to think you are, all your actually doing is making yourself look silly well sillier than usual anyway

A good performance???? Yeah you won 1 nil didn''t you?? Our as in us you know the Norwich fans didn''t see a good performance WE lost to pathetic Cardiff. We had some shots on goal yeah but we lost there''s no points for almost scoring bless ya little heart ask daddy to sit down and explain how the game works BINNER!!!