Sign in to follow this  
grefstad

Results against us - in relegatin zone after Man C game

Sunderland winning, West Ham winning.

We will likely not win vs Cardiff (may draw at best).

This will likely see us in the bottom 3 come next week after the ManC game.

Hughtons negativity will take us down.

Are you watching the said games?

I am watching Wet Sham Vs Swansea.

It''s shocking. Swansea look desperately short of ideas are good with the ball up until the final third where the stumble, West Ham shrink the space and close down avenues.

At the same time, West Ham haven''t done anything to really show their 2-0 lead. Just long balls with the muscles at the end to hold it up for a second.

What am I getting at? West Ham are far more defensive than us. On this basis we are much more like Swansea in terms of once we get the ball we move it so far forward before losing it.

Doesn''t matter how you play, all that matters is the points you get after the game.

We need to pick up points today, simple as!

I think the point is, why always concentrate on the negative/continually state the obvious. Yes, if results go against us we could be in the bottom three. But if they go for us we could be in 10th. Or if some go for us and sone not, as is more likely, we will be in neither.

Win Today and optimism, lose and we can smell relegation. Palace,Sunderland have been in excellent form for a about 6 weeks and look like they will finish well above us at this rate. West Ham are hit and miss but we have to play at their place which is a worry. Which 3 sides are worse than us at the moment , alas i cannot think of too many, certainly not 3

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]It does seem that some/many are already primed and ready for ''rant mode'' and we''ve not even started the game yet.[/quote]Wait until we go a goal down.The server will blow up.

it remains a must not lose game. if thats the game plan for today and we can get something then we remain on track.

Frustrated with some of the stupidness in this forum.

So, my tip came true.

Sunder, West Ham won, Stoke pulled of a shocking win vs Man U, Cardiff beat us with incredible luck, Hull took a point vs Tottenham.

Only Fulhams loss was good for us.

We´re right in the mire now, and facing Man C next means we are in the bottom 3 next week.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]what was negative about the 20 chances we created today?[/quote]

the worry today is that despite all those chances, our forwards couldn''t out them away.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]what was negative about the 20 chances we created today?[/quote] how many points do you get for creating 20chances?

i make that now 50chances against Cardiff this season. 1 goal, 1point. Is that really good enough?

Nothing negative about our game, except giving away to shit goals.

Apart from that, as good an away game as I have seen from NCFC for a long time.

But, we need other results going for us, and todays events was terrible for us.

Other results will be our eventual downfall. We are dependent on things happening for us with other teams misfortune being our saviour.

We don''t have the quality to get 38-40p ourselves, so we need 3 other teams to mess up badly.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]what was negative about the 20 chances we created today?[/quote]

The negative was we lost and failed to put more than one chance away! Idiot!

That we only scored one and left the changes to late. You may as well play me instead of elmander. His goal scoring record is horrendous !!