Sign in to follow this  
XXL16

After 5pm on this Saturday...

I can confirm I am still a crazy Norwich City fans, no matter we lose, we draw or we win. I did not support the team after we are in the Premiership, I did not support the team after we had won so many games last season, of course I did not support after we beaten the Manchester United Reserves 2-0, famously at Carrow Road.

No matter Norwich City is in the Premiership, Championship, First Division, Second Division or even Nationwide Conference next season, of course the first two would be possible; when I wear the Norwich shirt in Hong Kong, or anywhere in the world, when someone ask me which shirt it was, I will still tell them: Norwich City, the Canaries is my favourite football team.

Loyalty, I believe talking is easy, but doing is very difficult, especially I am living with so many glory hunters in Asia; but one thing I am sure, I will be a very happy man again on October 2005, when I will have my 4th trip to Norwich, to meet Gary Holt, Adam Drury, Jason Shackell, Simon Charlton, and other Canaries again!

That''s what I like to hear. Good on you. No matter how loud Carrow Road is on Saturday, you''ll still hear me yelling my support from here in Lincoln. Fingers crossed for a win!!

That''s the spirit XXL. Let the glory hunters in Asia follow a team they know nothing about. At least you have real passion for your team, and that my son, makes you a true fan. You should be applauded for your dedication to the Yellow and Green cause.

By 5pm this Saturday, i fully intend to be on my seat at Carrow Ruud a-whoopin'' and a-hollerin'' no matter what the result.

Great post XXL.  I too will still wear my shirt with pride walking around Southampton and I will still drink from my NCFC mug in the office with pride whatever happens Saturday and will continue to do so for ever!