Sign in to follow this  
yorkie

Have the Board a hidden agenda

I have not been so suspicious since the Chase era when I challenged him on several occassions as to his motives.The present board have known the direction we have been going for months and have done nothing to change the course. In fact by the inaction during the transfer window they have confirmed their acceptance of relegation.Is it possible our beloved club will be asset stripped ?

Why on earth would the board accept relegation?
Its bizarre people accuse them of chickening out and accepting the worst. Maybe they are just confidant in the man they appointed manager?

[quote user="yorkie"]Is it possible our beloved club will be asset stripped ?[/quote]LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL

I haven''t had faith in Hughton for some time now, however I can not accept that their is a conspiracy to get us relegated.

There is absolutely no good reason for us to go down, we will loose allot of money and allot of players!

This conspiracy theory has no legs at all.

The majority shareholders are Delia and MWJ.

If they wanted to make money then the best way to do so would be to sell the club in the Premier League.

They would get far more doing that then they ever would "asset stripping".

They would have cashed in on Wes if they were planning to do that for a start.

The board are taking a big gamble by sticking by Hughton, one which I don''t think will pay off.

Good reply LJ. However I cannot understand the apparent acceptance of our decline in goals, results, confidence etc. Oh for a Poyet.