Sign in to follow this  
railwaycanary

Hooper

Can''t fault the guys effort but that pass across our box for Cardiff''s first goal was unforgiveable, Hughton cannot be blamed for schoolboy errors like that, but I cannot see where we go from here with him in charge.

I would bring in Steve Clarke who really didn''t deserve the sack at West Brom, he plays a much more offensive game than Hughton and has plenty of Premier league experience, and Becchio must be so frustrated at not being given a chance while RVW and Elmander get endless opportunities while producing nothing.

Agree it was a bad mistake by Hooper but that was the best performance from us for a while - played better today than the games we picked up points in v Hull & Newcastle - gonna be a really tough run in now but we''re a long way from dead and buried!

It was a decent performance, but only after Fer and Redmond came on, but allowing two players who couldn''t buy a goal to score is simply not good enough

Hughton is a decent guy, but with him in charge I cannot see us amassing enough points to survive and apart from this game we are painful to watch,at least there was a bit of enterprise in our play today, but I fully expect a return to type V Manchester City.