Sign in to follow this  
Wiz

When will the 'Hughton Out' chants start?

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

Did you start one?

[/quote]

Tried but I didn''t fancy a kicking from the happy clappers around me!

[quote user="Jimbo Canary"][quote user="TCCANARY"]

Did you start one?

[/quote]

Tried but I didn''t fancy a kicking from the happy clappers around me!

[/quote]

Take some advice from Barry;

Just One Voice,
Singing in the darkness,
All it takes is One Voice,
Singing so they hear what''s on your mind,
And when you look around you''ll find
There''s more than

One Voice,
Singing in the darkness,
Joining with your One Voice,
Each and every note another octave,
Hands are joined and fears unlocked,
If only

One Voice
would start it on its own,
We need just One Voice facing the unknown,
And that One Voice would never be alone
It takes that One Voice.
Would never be alone
It takes that One Voice.

Just One Voice
Singing in the darkness,
All it takes is One Voice,
Shout it out and let it ring.
Just One Voice,
It takes that One Voice,
And everyone will sing!

Most sensible people have realised that he ain''t going anywhere until the end of the season. That''s why.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Some fans wouldn''t notice if they shot themselves in the foot.[/quote]

A bit early on that to be honest, we''ve hardly "turned the corner"

However poor we''ve been we''ve just taken 4 points and consecutive clean sheets from two home games.

Turning on the players and management isn''t helping the Club. Maybe think about that before you start the next ''Hughton Out'' chant.

[quote user="vlad666"]I''ll guess at when Cardiff bang in their second on Saturday.[/quote]

Even if we have (somehow) already scored 3?  ;-)

I don''t know what such chanting is expected to achieve. It just exacerbates the divisions and I feel it can only be counter-productive. The Board will decide when the standard is not acceptable anymore; fans ''letting them know what they think'' will not expedite their decision.

[quote user="Jimbo Canary"]Long overdue and really needed last night imo.[/quote]so wiz crawls out again - too embarrassed to post under his name I suspectgiven he doesn''t go to games the stuff about wanting to start a chant is a lie - wanting to stir the sh  it is notno more than an odious little troll

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

certainly not when we are a win away from 10th....

like it or not.. what Hughton is doing is working...

[/quote]

More like what everyone else is doing is failing

I wouldn''t go as far as saying that "what Hughton is doing is working", however it has worked for the last 2 games, although we were battered by Newcastle in the first half last night, and lucky to come away with a point (almost all 3 at the end).

Had we lost then it could be said that what he''s doing isn''t working, and weve had more losses than draws/wins this season.

Hopefully not when we''re 12th place in the league on the back of 4 points from 6 and consecutive clean sheets.

I''d go as far as to say you''d be a bit of a numpty to chant this.

It was a dreadful performance... But it''s the points that keep us up, and we are currently joint 10th but for goal difference! We will have to be in the bottom 3 for anything to happen.

Beefy is a legend]However poor we''ve been we''ve just taken 4 points and consecutive clean sheets from two home games.

Turning on the players and management isn''t helping the Club. Maybe think about that before you start the next ''Hughton Out'' chant.

This is key, teams around us are playing considerably better but picking up less points.

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="Jimbo Canary"]Long overdue and really needed last night imo.[/quote]

so wiz crawls out again - too embarrassed to post under his name I suspect

given he doesn''t go to games the stuff about wanting to start a chant is a lie - wanting to stir the sh  it is not

no more than an odious little troll

[/quote]

So Mr 1st, first its Van Winky then Mr Spartacus who were both Mr Wiz according to you, then I believe Mr Waveny was Wiz now its me.

You''re rather silly and rather so wrong. [:D]

can''t recall you being them, or me saying they were you themperhaps your old memory is (conveniently) playing up again - as it did with the wensum stand and the views of the cathedral.......anyway, how is that cat of yours doing ?we haven''t heard much about him, or from you under your usual name ........ could those things be connected at all ?

I would say more bad feelings in the ground once Cardiff have stuffed us and once Negredo scores the 10th goal against us the following week!!

" I''ll guess at when Cardiff bang in their second on Saturday "

No when it happens it''ll be at home.. Man City is up next, so maybe if we are 4-0 down after 20 minutes...

[quote user="City1st"] can''t recall you being them, or me saying they were you them

perhaps your old memory is (conveniently) playing up again - as it did with the wensum stand and the views of the cathedral

.......anyway, how is that cat of yours doing ?

we haven''t heard much about him, or from you under your usual name ........ could those things be connected at all ?

[/quote]

You''re plain daft.

Hey maybe you''re Wiz?