Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Brian McDermott

Mate of mine reckons he was turning them round alright before they axed him, I reckon we ought to parachute him in here, get rid of Chuckles the Clown and his two performing chimps, roll up our sleeves and get stuck in.  You can fanny around with your 4-5-1s all you like, but I reckon sometimes you just have to get into them and take no prisoners.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Mate of mine reckons he was turning them round alright before they axed him, I reckon we ought to parachute him in here, get rid of Chuckles the Clown and his two performing chimps, roll up our sleeves and get stuck in.  You can fanny around with your 4-5-1s all you like, but I reckon sometimes you just have to get into them and take no prisoners.[/quote]Too late - he''s back at Leeds!

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Mate of mine reckons he was turning them round alright before they axed him, I reckon we ought to parachute him in here, get rid of Chuckles the Clown and his two performing chimps, roll up our sleeves and get stuck in.  You can fanny around with your 4-5-1s all you like, but I reckon sometimes you just have to get into them and take no prisoners.[/quote]A more tactical inept clown?The bloke must have played 20 different formations with 20 different sets of 11 players,Hughton will see us safe, then its time to go

What''s so wrong with giving other squad players a chance? Look at the players McDermott gave a chance to at Reading- McCarthy, Robson-Kanu while reintroducing players like Pearce back into the squad, it definitely hasn''t done them any harm in the long term.

That''s not an argument against Hughton, but more just me taking issue with you calling the bloke a clown and making assertions which you clearly can''t back up.

We have played two upfront in the last four games...
And a number of games before that. Elmander and Hooper must have started about 10 together, with RVW and Hooper starting three times together. Played 4-4-2 at least half our games this season surely? 

[quote user="mrs miggins"]just saw he''s still in charge, wtf[/quote]

the new owner, Cellini i think his name is, sent his lawyer to sack McDermott. But Cellinis take over has not gone through yet so had no authority to sack him. Add onto that that this was behind the current owners backs so they had no idea what was going on.

and we think we have it bad..

The last line of the article reads, "Cellino, 57, is an agricultural entrepreneur and is known in Cagliari as ''The King of Corn''. He has owned Cagliari for 20 years and had 36 managers in that time."

I normally have very little sympathy for Leeds and their fans but this even causes me to think, "You poor buggers" if this takeover goes through.