Sign in to follow this  

real shame that like bradley johnson he has to resort to play acting and diving and poor spotmanship. really gets my goat players like that .rvw was just the same when he came on.

I was critical of Snodgrass before today''s game but was pleased to be proved wrong as I thought he had a good game.

I just wish he wouldn''t keep falling over all the time, it''s embarrassing.

If Snodgrass is a disgrace then so is half the league. Watched Poyet the other week telling his players to go down. Snoddy was great today. Clattenberg could have given us more but the way we battered them second half gives hope. I still think there are three worse teams than us. Yes west ham won but they are now missing Carroll for three games I think. Fulham got beat. Cardiff won''t win many more . Sunderland will hit the wall . Hey! We are Norwich and will never give in!!

agree half of league is as bad but im ashamed to watch potentially good player play act as much as he does .

his delivery from corners and set pieces is nearly as much of an disgrace !

great response from snoddy today, drive and effort excellent, but still his delivery remains so poor - did even 4 of his crosses find a norwich player?

Redmonds delivery much better today

Actually thought Snodgrass corners were much improved today. Well over half of them were put in the right areas, it''s up to somebody to attack them!

Did Redmond even put deliveries in today? Looked like he cut inside and wasted possession by shooting to me.

Snoddy''s corners were excellent today and anyone who can''t see that really hasn''t got a clue.

I think we had 13. None of them were cut out by the first man, none of them were taken by the keeper and none of them were overhit.

And they were delivered with good pace too. There was nothing more he could have done.

Exactly! And they all had some zip on them. None of those soft looping crosses that defenders and keepers get to first, or if we do, so lacking in energy to make heading them into the net almost impossible.