Sign in to follow this  
Tumbleweed

Soft Board's failure to act incredible

I think many of us just cannot believe why the Board seem to fail to see the danger of this situation and that it has been utterly predictable. This is no short term loss of form, it is a long and steady decline with ritual humiliation almost the norm. It is not too late to act, we need a lift and new ideas,. Failure to do anything is just rolling the dice, hoping beyond hope that somehow it will come good. After all the hard work over the last few years they are allowing it to slip meekly away. Incredible negligence.

[quote user="Tumbleweed"]I think many of us just cannot believe why the Board seem to fail to see the danger of this situation and that it has been utterly predictable. This is no short term loss of form, it is a long and steady decline with ritual humiliation almost the norm. It is not too late to act, we need a lift and new ideas,. Failure to do anything is just rolling the dice, hoping beyond hope that somehow it will come good. After all the hard work over the last few years they are allowing it to slip meekly away. Incredible negligence.[/quote]Spot on post sums their actions up perfectly, they always have been too nice! I thought Mcnally was better than this. They are sat there while we all watch you blowing past each week! lol

The board are completely to blame if we go down. This hasnt snuck up on us, this has been going on since last christmas. Completely clueless and showing that they got lucky with Lambert and just like their man they have no plan b.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]everyone out, lets not have a club instead lets make up a new sport[/quote]

Well it won''t be Rugby Mrs M.  Lets just stick to serving the Frenchies Huge Suspicious-Looking Sausages in a Scarlet Pimpernel Sauce.

It is the dithering I can''t stand.

We have been poor for a long time, and needed some new exciting signings - or a change of manager. We got neither. No great signings - just loanees who won''t go down even if the team does.

It appears the Board didn''t back Hughton when his squad needed refreshing, nor have they taken the decisive step to remove him.

The Board now must accept the failure to change Manager or improve the squad lays the blame for relegation at their door. If we stay up, and that is what we all want, the Board must take a lot of credit for making the decisions the have. Sadly, from my seat on the train home, I don''t think they have got it right this time.

Let''s hope for a miracle next week.

I really thought we had moved on from the ineffective Doncaster. This lot made one pretty easy decision in getting rid of Gunn, rode the Lambert wave but when all around could see the rot setting, what did they do? Nothing. Put their heads in the sand. Lalala it''ll all be fine even though the team is crap. Just like before when things get really difficult they prove to be men of straw. 26k people through thick and thin let down again.

I totally agree with this thread, it sums us up perfectly. Unfortunately we are unlikely to get as lucky with another lambert this time again. In a few years we could be In a very poor place. I truly am starting to think they got lucky with lambert!

We have not heard a peep from them this season.

I think we are going to go down without a fight!

But how do they not see it? We poor mere supporters, some with 50 years of matches, see it so clearly. 85% before Hull is an amazing majority. There is little room for patience when success at our level comes in 9 month stints.

According to the club constitution directors have to retire at 75.... once Smith and Jones have gone will all this pussyfooting finally come to an end?

Maybe the problem doesnt lie at manager level....