Sign in to follow this  
Johnny_Bravo

Player Exodous.

All of those - so how motivated are they? I sense another 6 - 0 relegation at Fulham looming.

To move they need to have performed and their valuation needs to be met. I don''t think too many will be leaving on current form unfortunately because we need funds in to rebuild. £20m parachute will needed to cover wages of overpaid slackers. I don''t believe all have relegation clauses as stated by McNally can we believe him. Players may have to stay McNally will go to another lucrative post.

I don''t think it''d generally matter whether they''d performed or not. Teams around us and newly promoted sides will hover like vultures. Suspect Dutch teams to monitor the Dutch boys positions.

JB sure the Dutch may be interested but not much dosh in Dutch football. Not many billionaires falling over themselves to buy Dutch clubs.

[quote user="pete"]To move they need to have performed and their valuation needs to be met. I don''t think too many will be leaving on current form unfortunately because we need funds in to rebuild. £20m parachute will needed to cover wages of overpaid slackers. I don''t believe all have relegation clauses as stated by McNally can we believe him. Players may have to stay McNally will go to another lucrative post.[/quote]McNally certainly did say earlier this season there were relegation clauses in place as far as wages were concerned. The implication being that we wouldn''t get too badly lumbered with paying Premier League salaries in the Championship.The other question is whether players have get-out-of-jail-free cards in case of relegation, so we have to sell back to Premier League clubs if a certain price is met. I assume most of the players bought over the last two or so seasons have insisted on such a clause.

[quote user="damn that Ralph Coates"]We''ll be relying on both the Murphys against Yeovil, Barnsley etc this August.[/quote]Bl**dy ''ell. I know we''re in trouble but are we really going down two divisions?[:@]