Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

After watching the highlights..................

It was a similar report after the Cardiff home game. It is a trend that worries me and also the upward trend of many other clubs. I would expect Cardiff and Fulham to go down but who goes with them is the worry, we have got 1 point from 3 fixtures against those teams plus lost in the cup. Of course we are not down but we are heading that way and must be prepared to be in the bottom 3 after next weeks fixtures. IF we lose at West Ham and Fulham now this could and probably will be terminal

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]It was a similar report after the Cardiff home game. It is a trend that worries me and also the upward trend of many other clubs. I would expect Cardiff and Fulham to go down but who goes with them is the worry, we have got 1 point from 3 fixtures against those teams plus lost in the cup. Of course we are not down but we are heading that way and must be prepared to be in the bottom 3 after next weeks fixtures. IF we lose at West Ham and Fulham now this could and probably will be terminal[/quote]Could well be a very accurate scenario, Yorks.Taking this week as a microcosm....Yesterday Cardiff were lucky to get anything out of the game , having played poorly. But they got 3 points. On Tues, Norwich were lucky to get anything out of the game, having played poorly but got only one point. That''s the difference really. Even when we play well we are not getting results. I''ve a feeling we will play a lot better v Man City (not difficult compared to the no-show at the Etihad, I''ll concede!), but doubt that we''ll get anything else than a defeat. Almost certainly consigning us to the bottom 3.Then the games v W Ham and Spurs take on enormous proportions.

Ron,

Do you mean he makes too many to be considered a truly top class defender, or do you mean he is a truly top class defender?

I doubt we''ll see Hoolahan pull on the shirt again after last week, so we''re now limited to Elmander if we play with someone off the front man. Elmander''s good if we need a target man or scrapper, but don''t expect a hat full of goals.Thank god Tettey is back, and once Howson returns we''ll be better able to play a 5 man midfield which doesn''t require a Hoolahan-type role. Someone who throws a tantrum during a relegation fight isn''t worthy of pulling on a Norwich shirt in my opinion.

[quote user="JonnyH"]I doubt we''ll see Hoolahan pull on the shirt again after last week, . Someone who throws a tantrum during a relegation fight isn''t worthy of pulling on a Norwich shirt in my opinion.[/quote]Can really see him being loaned out to a Champ club when their loan window opens again next week, tbh.