Sign in to follow this  
the pigman

A simple question

where does Hughton go from now,nothings going right,Man C home Saturday,another must win at West Ham away.Non of us want to go down but can we honestly stay up the way things are going even Hoopers goals have dried up,things are bleak.Anyone here got any good thoughts.

Honestly I think he will keep us up. Like last season. Will it be pretty? Of course not.Personally I want him out. Yeah premier league football is brilliant but it''s not enjoyable to watch. I''d rather be in L1 again and see us going at teams and scoring goals, than parking the bus every game. Unfortunately I can''t see him being sacked any time soon either. [:(]

Make sure Snodgrass plays like he did yesterday in every remaining game, or as many as possible.

Let Fer play like he did yesterday, and get Hooper or Ricky or even Elmander a goal against Man.C even if we lose 10-1 we need that striker goal next game. Snodgrass on form and a striker on form and we''ll stay up.

Gingerpele wrote the following post at 2014-02-02 3:36 PM:

Make sure Snodgrass plays like he did yesterday in every remaining game, or as many as possible.

Let Fer play like he did yesterday, and get Hooper or Ricky or even Elmander a goal against Man.C even if we lose 10-1 we need that striker goal next game. Snodgrass on form and a striker on form and we''ll stay up.

UNBELIEVABLE!

Only hope is that Mcnally means what he says about Hughtons job depends on staying out of bottom three because come Saturday looks like we will be there!

I honestly believe nearly any professional manager could get way more out of this team, since each player has the skill there is no doubt of that just no leadership on or off the pitch!

What the hell is wrong with you city 2nd?

You just agreed with me in another thread, now this in two different ones?

What''s unbelievable about that? Snodgrass played shite did he? And we don''t need a striker to score?

You think I agreed with you!

Yes we do need a striker to score - but we don''t have one who can, et al Grant Holt, a Morrison and Jackson last season!

And the reason for that is?

Ok I re read, you didn''t agree. But you weren''t a complete tw@t about it.

We do have a striker who can score, in case you missed it. Hooper. Who''s suffering a goal drought, like Holt did last season before he found he scoring boots and we stayed up.

Gingerpele wrote the following post at 2014-02-02 3:44 PM:

Ok I re read, you didn''t agree. But you weren''t a complete tw@t about it.

We do have a striker who can score, in case you missed it. Hooper. Who''s suffering a goal drought, like Holt did last season before he found he scoring boots and we stayed up.

OK, and the reason he suffered a goal drought - there might be a clue in what Holt stated after he left about the way the team is set up?

Do we play to the strengths of our strikers now. There is a reason Hooper and Wolf and Elmander don''t score, and it is nothing to do with a drought!

Where do Norwich go from here?

Hopefully they get up, they put the defeat behind them and they go again. They keep believing, they keep putting the effort in and they stick together as a group.

Go take a look at the shooting stats for last few games please.

Go actually watch the last few games please.

Yes we haven''t played particularly well in certain games, but we had over 20 shots yesterday. Hooper should have scored against Newcastle. We should have scored more against Hull. We have had plenty of chances. We aren''t a defensive side. We are limited by a lack of fluidity, highlighted by the first time all seasons Snoddy starts coming inside he looks very threatening. But we do attack, we and Hooper have had plenty of chances and we''re failing to take them.

I''ve already said I don''t think Hughton is the right man for the job. But unlike you apparently, I''ve actually watched the games.