Sign in to follow this  
Hucks6

Guess Who Was In Apple Store In Chapelfield

Good for him. Had he not been a fool he might well have been playing today and not had to send the day shopping with the Mrs. Perhaps he will wake up and smell the coffee!

doesn’t want to go and sup[port his team mates and friends in Cardiff despite not playing...joke and a disgrace..Hoolahan Out!!

[quote user="Houston Canary"]His wife didn''t look very happy? What''s her

complaint? Cushy life married to wealthy athlete.....what''s not to

like?[/quote]Birmingham has a Selfridges and a Harvey Nicks.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]doesn’t want to go and sup[port his team mates and friends in Cardiff despite not playing...joke and a disgrace..Hoolahan Out!![/quote]Jas, do you really think this was his personal choice, to go shopping instead of going with the rest of the team. Are you having a laugh. Your post certainly brought me some cheer.As for Hoolahan out. Don''t worry mate. It already looks like he is!

My mate saw him in ladbrokes, didn''t saw very complimentary things about Hughton.

Even when f told to stay home, you think he''d find a pub or pick up a stream and watch the game. Shopping during the game is bad publicity.

Hoolahan? More like Foolahan.

"jedi"My mate saw him in ladbrokes, didn''t saw very complimentary things about Hughton.

What did he say?

[quote user="Herman "]"jedi"My mate saw him in ladbrokes, didn''t saw very complimentary things about Hughton.

What did he say?[/quote]

where''s the f **king shithouse ?

Well the title of this post started with "Guess who" so I clicked on the link in order to make my guess, but you gave the answer in the OP!

For the record, since it was the Apple Store I was going to say "Paul McCartney"

Accurate Piece in todays Sunday Times by Rod Liddell slating over inflated egos of players due to wessis outburst

Another sign of weak management Hoolahan is paid by the club he should have been at Cardiff as that is his job like it or lump it. He is no doubt on wages most of us can only dream of yet can spend his working day shopping , bet we all wish we had a boss like that!

I know some would say he would be bad influence etc but I am sorry you do not reward bad behaviour this way! For all Hughton knows we could have had some kind of food bug and needed him on bench etc.

I am afraid there are few "nice" managers in Premier league who suceed and much as most pundits players respect Hughton he is seen by too many as a soft touch including our players

very unprofessional I really don''t understand why we didn''t sell him !

telling sky reporters / people in ladbrookes $hithouse this idiot that

and all the while we are paying him to walk round chaperfield on a match day he doesn''t want to play for CH  and is now getting abit of a problem !