Sign in to follow this  
Simple Jack

Calling all Wolf apologists

I keep telling myself that the majority of our better players have yet to truly step it up. With that, we are capable of so-much-more. Which leaves me hoping that come March, we may see more from them, meaning better performances and ultimate safety before the final four games... but... we''re running out of time for that to happen :(

Just 8 goals scored in the last 11 games for city,  a couple of those deflections shows where our problems are and that its a problem beyond just RvW.   Hooper has not scored in over a month and we are failing to take the few good chances we are making - the last gasp efforts yesterday and the ones against everton are prime examples.    

The whole attacking side of teh team is struggling with both form and confidence;  all have shown they have ability,  its whether they can refind it this season.   We need them too.  

One thing we do know though is that slagging the players off at the ground really does not help - whether its Redderz, Ricky, Snodgrass etc.

Well, let''s be having this week''s excuses - another abject performance from our Finidi. Twenty minutes and the only time I remember him touching the ball was when he was caught in possession and easily dispossessed on the edge of our 18 yard box. Given that he is supposed to be a striker and for the entire duration of his time on the pitch we were throwing the kitchen sink at the Cardiff goal his total lack of involvement is jaw-dropping.