Sign in to follow this  
Who killed the Croutons

South Stand and Hucks

A question and an observation......
Any new South Standers what was it like and would you recommend it re. views/atmosphere/toilets etc? Early days and not yet full but was the ''vibe'' good.
Hucks hair! could be controversial but is it just me or is it erring towards mullet I am reminded a little of ''Black Lace'' or Pat Sharpe or am I being old fashioned and it is ''de rigeur''. Dont suppose it matters much as most defenders only see the back of it and he is clearly a top player.
No doubt I''ll be slammed here and be banished from this chatzone forever. A bit like what Neil Warnock would have done to Saturdays lino'' and ref.

Not at all Kitters. The mullet appears to be making a creeping, hideous and unwelcome comeback. Did you see Rivers at the beginning of the season? A Forest mate of mine who was at the game at the city ground told me he looked like Paul Calf! When i saw him at CR i had to agree. Mulryne has copied him too - his is exactly the same style. Then there''s Jenson Button in those dire BBC digital tv ads. And now Hucks.
There are more but can''t think of them right now!

For those of you who don''t live in London, the "beautiful" people have been swanning around wearing these ridiculous mullets for about a year now. It''s hilarious!! Given the one-year time difference between London and Norwich, now is about the time you can expect to see all the fashion victims (ie footballers) getting Chrissy Waddle style mullets and wearing them with pride...

I think Fleming should grow one.