Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Where's LDC ?

The forum''s own comical Ali - telling us everything is ok gone missing. so it seemsI wonder why ?

He is still in shock after finding himself criticising Hughtons team selection in the match day thread.

Wow, a whole thread started just to pick an argument with another poster rather than just doing it after a few comments of a thread.

A new low, even for this message board.

[quote user="Splendid Rush"]Wow, a whole thread started just to pick an argument with another poster rather than just doing it after a few comments of a thread.

A new low, even for this message board.[/quote]one that you felt you had to keep going by adding to itwell well

[quote user="Splendid Rush"]Wow, a whole thread started just to pick an argument with another poster [/quote]Of course, LDC has never done such a thing, has he?

If he''s sensible, taking a night off while the hysteria on here blows over. Also starting a thread to call people out…

Becoming somewhat of a witch hunt.

I have found him.

[URL=http://media.photobucket.com/user/oldpoop/media/Headinsand.jpg.html][IMG]http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u346/oldpoop/Headinsand.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote user="splutcho"]If he''s sensible, taking a night off while the hysteria on here blows over. Also starting a thread to call people out…

Becoming somewhat of a witch hunt.[/quote]call people out ?where is he, in a cave ?What the thread is about is accountability -  not some absurd witch huntLDC has consistently rebutted any questioning of Hughton remaining as our manager and has started numerous threads around that stance. Many in a highly provocative fashion.I doubt, he or the forum, needs some ''big sister'' defending him from the supposed bullies. This is a forum where we all freely express our views - and consequently should be aware that counter views will be put forward, often in the same style.That is why it is called a forum.

"Wow, a whole thread started just to pick an argument with another poster rather than just doing it after a few comments of a thread. A new low, even for this message board"

Lake District Canary has a track record of doing exactly the same thing on several occasions, including recently.

LDC only has limited access to the internet atm. Normal lecturing style happy clappy cloud cuckoo opinions will return Monday....

Needless to say I''m as disappointed as everyone else about today. Playing well and not winning doesn''t help, but it shows we can attack. Still time to get the required points though.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]wow city 1st, making plans and le juge on one thread, what could be better?[/quote]
Wiz stepping in to claim his position back.

[quote user="lake district canary"]LDC only has limited access to the internet atm. Normal lecturing style happy clappy cloud cuckoo opinions will return Monday....

Needless to say I''m as disappointed as everyone else about today. Playing well and not winning doesn''t help, but it shows we can attack. Still time to get the required points though.[/quote]dearie mewe have all known thisthat has been the gripewe want rid of what stops the players from attacking and getting stuck inbut good to see that even you are now slowly beginning to grasp thingsget him out over the w/e and let the players sort it out as they did today

[quote user="mrs miggins"]''let the player sort it out as they did today''

we lost today[/quote]reallythere''s not a lot that gets past youis there

[quote user="Herman "]Such a fecking troll![/quote]

oh dearI appear to have wound up poor old misery gutsevery cloud etc........

So you go around accusing everyone of being a troll, while at the same time stir shit and wind everyone up, like a troll.

Weird mofo indeed!!

[quote user="Herman "]So you go around accusing everyone of being a troll, while at the same time stir shit and wind everyone up, like a troll.

Weird mofo indeed!![/quote]everyone ?stir sh"t ?wind everyone up ?it''s only you that seems to get wound up

ps perhaps you would be better taking the key out of your back and stop getting so angry

[quote user="mrs miggins"]ha ''misery guts''

says city ''we''re down already'' 1st[/quote]oh dearif you can point to anytime I have said that, or is that another one of your lies ?

whereas in reality I have always stated that we will stay up ............... a thread started by me (Thurs)even queried how far up the table we would finish, which unsurprisingly upset poor old misery guts Herman

Don''t get me wrong. I''m not here to defend LDC. You are all as pathetic as each other as far as I''m concerned.

It''s posters like you that are the reason the majority of people read the posts on this board but don''t feel inclined to get involved with the ''discussions''.

[quote user="Splendid Rush"] but don''t feel inclined to get involved with the ''discussions''.[/quote]apart from this thread it would seem

[quote user="Herman "]So you go around accusing everyone of being a troll, while at the same time stir shit and wind everyone up, like a troll. Weird mofo indeed!![/quote]

Not forgetting of course to accuse every new poster of being Wiz.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Herman "]So you go around accusing everyone of being a troll, while at the same time stir shit and wind everyone up, like a troll. Weird mofo indeed!![/quote]

Not forgetting of course to accuse every new poster of being Wiz.

[/quote]
That''s just Bluster.  He wanted to to chase Wiz off only so he could nick his place as king wind-up merchant.