Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

We are not going down.

End of.

Same story last season with fans on here.

It''s pathetic, how on earth do some of you lot even make it through the day? I imagine this forum is worse than if you gathered a bunch of chronic depressed people outside an old abandoned warehouse on a rainy Monday evening in Hull.

Have you not looked at the league table? The lack of form nearly every team in the bottom ten have? The shock results every team in the bottom ten are having, including us?

Try supporting the team. Of course everything isn''t perfect, I don''t think Hughton is the right man for the job. We have played poorly on too many occasions. But so many people are here just need a slap. You are paying to watch this team, spending your time watching, and the thinking about and discussing. How on earth can you go through life being so depressed about something that should be important too you?

I think we have 50/50 chance of relegation, which is more likely than it was pre Cardiff anyway. But I''m not depressed, I can get through the day despite my team not being one of the best in the league.

However I agree that some are currently scraping the bottom of the criticism barrel, and looking for anything to moan about

I personally think we''ll stay up, bit I agree it is pretty much 50/50 as it is with every team in the bottom half.

Someone looked dead and buried, then wins a game. We''ve had people say, that''s it were down or Hughton has to go on three or four occasions, only for us to win the next game.

There is plenty going wrong, some very poor performances and a lack of tactical cohesion too frequently. But some on here, I mean why bother moaning about Ruddy? He has eight clean sheets, any other GK in bottom half have that? Maybe Jussie at West Ham. They had a few 0-0s.

We''re staying up! End of! Followed by its 50/50!

Strange turnaround.

You must be great at the hokeycokey ginger

I said were staying up, twice. I said I agree it''s 50/59 but I think we''re staying up, I never changed my mind. Learn to read please.

Nobody''s depressed you silly little w*nker. Supporters are merely discussing and offering opinions on football matches and player performances, as they have done for the past century and more, and will continue to do so for decades to come.

Now run along and catch up with your homework......

Gingerpele wrote the following post at 2014-02-02 3:03 PM:

End of.

Same story last season with fans on here.

It''s pathetic, how on earth do some of you lot even make it through the day? I imagine this forum is worse than if you gathered a bunch of chronic depressed people outside an old abandoned warehouse on a rainy Monday evening in Hull.

Have you not looked at the league table? The lack of form nearly every team in the bottom ten have? The shock results every team in the bottom ten are having, including us?

Try supporting the team. Of course everything isn''t perfect, I don''t think Hughton is the right man for the job. We have played poorly on too many occasions. But so many people are here just need a slap. You are paying to watch this team, spending your time watching, and the thinking about and discussing. How on earth can you go through life being so depressed about something that should be important too you?

Brave, very brave prediction. I do feel you could finish with the proverbial egg (or something worse) on your face GP. Let''s see how you feel after the next two matches!

[quote user="unique"]Nobody''s depressed you silly little w*nker. Supporters are merely discussing and offering opinions on football matches and player performances, as they have done for the past century and more, and will continue to do so for decades to come.

Now run along and catch up with your homework......[/quote]

Nice. Think your the one with the homework mate. If not grow up.

Where on earth have I said people shouldn''t discuss any of that? It''s just pathetic hearing people and reading their comments about a team they supposedly support. If you can''t see it I feel sorry for you. Like I said, Hughton isn''t the right man, and we''ve played poorly too often, but if my attitude was the same as so many on here I wouldn''t be bothering to watch anymore. It''s just plain stupid.

I am a loved and well respected member of the hughton out campaign.

That said if we play like we played yesterday I would change my mind and get behind him.

We got beat but we had a right go. I left Cardiff in a good mood despite the defeat. I have never down that with a hughton performance before!

I can''t read and I can''t write but don''t really matter cos I comes from Norwich and I can droive a traccor.

I can do sums tho.

Maybe I will City 2nd, of course I could be very wrong and we could go down without a fight. Like we did against Fulham in 05 just over an extended period. But I don''t think we will so I''ve said so.

Fed up of so many people acting like this is the worst thing that''s ever happened. I''ve moaned quite a lot of about Hughton and certain performances and players. But some take it to another level and then some. I''ve been watching Norwich for 14 years and this isn''t even anywhere near the average in that time, let alone worst.

Not scoring more than 1 goal in a game and leaking silly goals= Relegation!!!!

Keep your head buried in the sand GP and co and that will make it all go away!! NOT!

Firstly, very apt name. Admitting free hand you''re a troll. Well done.
Secondly, its a tongue in cheek signature and it has nothing to do with football ability. 
Third, my head is not buried in the sand you prat.

Gingerpele wrote the following post at 2014-02-02 3:33 PM:

I''ve been watching Norwich for 14 years and this isn''t even anywhere near the average in that time, let alone worst.

That long? Wait until you get to my stage - 56 years. And from what I recall there ain''t much fight in this lot compared to previous teams I have seen, and that is many, over 21 successive managers! And no I am not asking for a medal, just making a comparison.

[quote user="City 2nd"]Gingerpele wrote the following post at 2014-02-02 3:33 PM:

I''ve been watching Norwich for 14 years and this isn''t even anywhere near the average in that time, let alone worst.

That long? Wait until you get to my stage - 56 years. And from what I recall there ain''t much fight in this lot compared to previous teams I have seen, and that is many, over 21 successive managers! And no I am not asking for a medal, just making a comparison.[/quote]
There probably isn''t as much fight. But what was that in the final fifteen minutes yesterday? Cardiff giving up I suppose?
I''ve already said I don''t think Hughton is the man for the job, we''ve played poorly far too often. What more do you want me to say? I like to try and keep some form of optimism when it comes to football, otherwise whats the point? You wouldn''t stick a film on you know you''re going to moan and groan about. Why watch a football match? (Of course we can, and do all moan and groan about aspects, but some people. Not saying you anyway, are taking it way too far in my opinion and I just don''t understand why they are bothering to watch football. I don''t want this club to go down, this isn''t even our worst period in 14 years but some are treating it like its the worst ever.)

[quote user="Troll-op"]No it means the O.P''s a Troll............ who is the o.p??? ooops[/quote]
Keep telling yourself that. You do realise you and your other multiple accounts aren''t big or clever right?
I''m sure for a 13 year old boy its a right laugh. 

If only we could have the same optimism at Carrow Road, I understand the atmosphere reflects what we see on the pitch, but ironic cheering and verbally abusing your own players are not going to help us play better. I don''t think we''ll go down either, but we all need to play our part in helping the team as much as possible. It can be frustrating to try and get behind a team playing extremely boring football, but supporting the team is why we pay to go and watch every week.

I don''t think the OP has said you can''t discuss anything or have an opinion, he''s just saying that in his opinion we are staying up. The negativity you read every single day on here is the same negativity we see at the ground every single home game. The players can feel it coming from the stands and It''s not going to help at all.

Who are we going to beat ? Man City ? nope ,West Ham in a night match at Upton Park ? no chance , Spurs at home maybe ?  can''t see it , Villa away ? maybe but we have made them hate us so much they will be up for it ......and the list just goes on and on Get that head out of the sand Pele , only thing that can save us is a miracle and they are in short supply .

Gingerpele wrote the following post at 2014-02-02 4:41 PM:

City 2nd wrote:

Gingerpele wrote the following post at 2014-02-02 3:33 PM: I''ve been watching Norwich for 14 years and this isn''t even anywhere near the average in that time, let alone worst. That long? Wait until you get to my stage - 56 years. And from what I recall there ain''t much fight in this lot compared to previous teams I have seen, and that is many, over 21 successive managers! And no I am not asking for a medal, just making a comparison.

There probably isn''t as much fight. But what was that in the final fifteen minutes yesterday? Cardiff giving up I suppose?

I''ve already said I don''t think Hughton is the man for the job, we''ve played poorly far too often. What more do you want me to say? I like to try and keep some form of optimism when it comes to football, otherwise whats the point? You wouldn''t stick a film on you know you''re going to moan and groan about. Why watch a football match? (Of course we can, and do all moan and groan about aspects, but some people. Not saying you anyway, are taking it way too far in my opinion and I just don''t understand why they are bothering to watch football. I don''t want this club to go down, this isn''t even our worst period in 14 years but some are treating it like its the worst ever.)

Do you recall Bill Shankly GP, great footballing man and manager, in the Matt Busby mould? To quote him from many years ago:

Football isn''t just a game, it''s away of life.

In those days it was, menfolk lived for Saturdays.

I was brought up on that, five generations going back to family members attending the NCFC days of the Nest - so its in the blood big time.

Today there is much more to life than football, I realise that, and I do respect your stance, but for me it will always be the same! And no offence intended there at all. Without you younger ones taking up the mantle, there won''t be a NCFC.

Im confused by people saying we are not going down, how do you know ?

2 wins in last 10

2nd Worst in league goals scored

4th worst league goals conceded

Man City & Tottenham In our next 3 games

Last 4 games of the season, wow

We certainly won''t beat villa i''d bet my house on it!! Lambert 10x the manager of clueless as seen in every game they''ve gone head to head. Infact it shows the difference in quality between the messiah and clueless hooton!

The situation is similar to last season, as Gingerpele suggests. There are however, one or two differences in the situation.

Last season there were one or two obvious likely relegated teams, and the question was frequently about the their team who would accompany them. This season there are admittedly a large number of teams who could go down, but our present form suggests that we are as likely as any.

Last season we finished well, thanks to a couple of brilliant goals by Howson, even winning away at Manchester City. This year we have a very difficult run-in, principally against top 6 clubs who will be interested in Europe, and lightning never does strike twice....

Michael Bailey, in his video, and perhaps sounding more pessimistic, said that the next few games fill you with fear and the final games of the season....