Sign in to follow this  
chuggs

so who to Replace Hughton if so many of you want him out

Uwe Rosler.

He will be the next manager from Championship level who goes on to prove himself in the top flight.

Some won''t agree, others will. But he''ll be the perfect attack minded manager for the championship next season. In reality that''s where we''ll be, as this board won''t sack Hughton until after relegation

Smacks of little ol'' Norwich, but are we likely to attract managers of that calibre Indy?

Rosler is a good suggestion. Pressley has been mentioned a few times. He gets a thumbs up.

[quote user=" Zak Cartman"]The "Outers" will say "But that''s not the point"It''s McNally''s job to sack and appoint, [/quote]And they''d be right.I don''t book a table at a restaurant and expect to cook the dinner.I don''t get a seat at the theatre and expect to act in the play.I don''t make an Airline reservation an expect to fly the plane.

[quote user="Herman "]Smacks of little ol'' Norwich, but are we likely to attract managers of that calibre Indy?[/quote]Guidolin was supposedly linked with us earlier in the month but dismissed the rumours, Rijkaard is currently working at a private football school in the US so I''m sure he''d jump at the chance to get back to managing and Koeman is meant to be leaving Feyenoord this season anyway and I remember him being VERY complimentary some years ago about Colney and our overall setup.Don''t see anything unreasonable in suggesting any of them tbh, if I''d said Mourinho, Klopp, Guardiola or Wenger then you''d have a point [;)]

[quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="Herman "]Smacks of little ol'' Norwich, but are we likely to attract managers of that calibre Indy?[/quote]Guidolin was supposedly linked with us earlier in the month but dismissed the rumours, Rijkaard is currently working at a private football school in the US so I''m sure he''d jump at the chance to get back to managing and Koeman is meant to be leaving Feyenoord this season anyway and I remember him being VERY complimentary some years ago about Colney and our overall setup.Don''t see anything unreasonable in suggesting any of them tbh, if I''d said Mourinho, Klopp, Guardiola or Wenger then you''d have a point [;)][/quote]Yes, Koeman was manager of Ajax when we played them in our Centenary game. Didn''t some lanky Swede with a weird name score the only goal? No idea what happened to him.

Given the amount of patience shown to Hughton I would guess we would be an attractive option for many managers.

What I would do right now is not sack anybody but bring in someone like Steve Clarke for a month as a guest coach to look at the squad with fresh eyes and bring some fresh impetus to Colney.

It might put a few noses out of joint but less so than a sacking.

This won''t work with Adams. It has to be a coach with enough experience and reputation to make a difference.

Former ROI, Liverpool and villa midfielder, Ray Houghton for me.

If only cos people here can spell his name already.....

Lennon would be a good choice simply because he is not likable and would be easier to sack !!!!!

How about Tim Sherwood, according to the Sunday Mirror today, his position is already under threat with Louis Van Gaal being the heir apparent.