Sign in to follow this  
chuggs

so who to Replace Hughton if so many of you want him out

With so many fans wanting him gone who would you honestly replace him with? We obviously have the money to get shot of him and his team bearing in mind we spent very little in january.

The "Outers" will say "But that''s not the point"It''s McNally''s job to sack and appoint, "But McNallys a fool for not acting fasterAnd letting Hughton continue this rein of disaster"Say the very same people who then say "We must,Let the board choose his successor in McNally we trust!"

Hi David you earn plenty of money to make these decisions however Mario Been will do. Anyone say holloway, mackay, mcdermott and i''ll top myself. Unlike when lambert left, this time GET THE RIGHT MAN FOR OUR CLUB and let''s start watching some exciting ATTACKING football like the last 20mins today play like that for the whole 90+ injury time pleaseeeeee

Bang the 64 million dollar question!

Who indeed, who would consider us a good proposition at the moment, who could we afford, but more important of all who do the board want in charge?

No answer, my choice would have been and has always been Solskjaer! But a gamble none the less.

I agree but I do laugh at some of the people they think we would have as manager at our FC.

I trust that Mcnally will act and I think we would probably all be suprised with who they appoint when the time comes.

I don''t care that much as it can''t get much worse.

I would go for one of:

Phelan, Bowen, Adams, bielsa or Adkins.

I would guess it will be malky or Lennon.

Eddie Howe ot Bournemouth good young footballing manager did well there and Burnley on tight budget. At least we would go down playing football as it is we are just waiting for someone to turn the life support unit off

It s not all about who you replace him with - it''s about stopping the canker and rot that has set in during Hughtons reign.

He has taken a reasonable outfit, and club, and totally stripped it''s identity completely. If it''s allowed to continue we will follow the likes of Coventry, Wolves and Bolton to name but a few.

There is a perfectly decent man in Neil Adams who is a good coach, who knows the club inside out, and players to some degree. He will make a decent interim certainly now until the end of season until a successor is found, or he makes the job his own et al Sherwood at Spurs.

City 2nd wrote the following post at 01/02/2014 9:15 PM:

It s not all about who you replace him with - it''s about stopping the canker and rot that has set in during Hughtons reign.

He has taken a reasonable outfit, and club, and totally stripped it''s identity completely. If it''s allowed to continue we will follow the likes of Coventry, Wolves and Bolton to name but a few.

There is a perfectly decent man in Neil Adams who is a good coach, who knows the club inside out, and players to some degree. He will make a decent interim certainly now until the end of season until a successor is found, or he makes the job his own et al Sherwood at Spurs.

That would have Terry Connor written all over it!

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Eddie Howe ot Bournemouth good young footballing manager did well there and Burnley on tight budget. At least we would go down playing football as it is we are just waiting for someone to turn the life support unit off[/quote]

I am with you on this and also believe he is a genuinely decent person but in which potentially lies the problem. He left burnley while doing well for family reasons and to be nearer them. Not sure if this is still ongoing. Would be a great appointment if he was available!

Why would Lennon take this job?

He''s top of the league every year and Europe, why move to a relegation fight?

That''s the problem we have, ther are not many real options at this moment in time, if we stay up then it all changes during the summer.

This wont be popular but Mick Mccarthy is doing a very good job down the road with a small budget and also has PL experience as well as international.

You''re having a wind up? Ex Wolves and Binner manager in charge! One game and most would want him gone, can you imagine this board if they did that! There would be hours of fun!

Just as I would imagine it is the job of the manager and the scouting staff to look for possible upgrades on our players surely it is Mr McNally''s job to be aware of where to look for an upgrade on the manager.

I would be very surprised if no work had been done in this area and if no potential replacements had not already been earmarked as possibilities.

The Inners 2 arguments seem to be that we''re the top league on the planet so dont be distraught if we''re not in the top 10, AND we''re remote so nobody good wants to come here.

Ridiculous. Any manager not working for the few clubs that are bigger and richer than us would happily come to manage any Prem club including Norwich. If we had the right man in charge, this squad would not be in the bottom half of the table.

No one the Board has made its choice and I really believe that they are so blinkered or impotent to make a decision that Hughton will be our manger for the 2014/15 Season in the Championship.

"Why would Lennon take this job?"

He is losing all his players.

Wanyama, Hooper, Ledley, Samaras.

He can come here and manage Snodgrass and Hooper. Maybe he could buy Fraser Forster.

Being top of the league when you have to go and play in front of 3000 people at Inverness isn''t really the same as being in the most watched league in the world.

I''ll have a pound of whatever Le Juge is smoking, then hopefully the relegation battle won''t bother me too much anyway, new manager or not.