Sign in to follow this  
E I E I E I O

Still Nothing so he gets yet another chance

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Poor squad? Jesus Christ.

If you think this one is poor what did you make of the one that managed to the one that managed to win 12 games, score 47 points and find the net over 50 times that contained the likes of Marc Tierney, (an ageing) Adam Drury, Zak Whitbread, Elliott Ward, Leon Barnett, Simon Lappin, Andrew Crofts, Andrew Surman, Simeon Jackson, Steve Morison and Aaron f**king Wilbraham?

Poor squad my @rse. The fact is this squad is underachieving and there''s only one reason for that and we all know what it is.[/quote]Well said Browstone. AT the start of the season everyone on this board was saying how good this squad looked, how it was one of the strongest we''ve ever had.Last we were in 12th. We played well, and apart from committing suicide in defense yet again, but lost. Other results have put us back in trouble.And suddenly we have a poor squad. Had Marshall not had a blinder (why the hell does every ex-norwich player play their guts out against us, why can''t we) and the posts not conspired against us, we''d have got another 3 points, and we''d be in a relatively good looking position.I don''t think you can blame Hughton for how yesterday panned out. I doubt he instructed the defenders or Hooper to lose the ball so badly in crucial positions. Thats down the the players. The players did have a much better game. Just wish we''d try and kill off games when we do go ahead