Sign in to follow this  
Buster Douglas

Laudrup

I think they''ve realised that to stay up you need to sack the manager. That would leave three from us, West ham, Hull, Stoke and Villa.

LDC I think most of us on here would agree that they are suffering due to the Europa League! But if you read about them instead of your inanely pathetic answers you would realise realise the problem is between the manager and the chairman!!

They play good football and if it wasn''t for the distraction of the EL they we be further up the league! Look at Newcastle this year and last!

[quote user="lake district canary"]Sounds like excuses to me. Equal on points and unable to put two passes together yesterday by all accounts. We on the other hand pummelled cardiff and with a bit more luck would have won.[/quote]I think you mean with better finishing & better defending we would have won

Seriously LDC is that the best you can come up with "excuses"! This has been going on for a while now well before that are where they are now!

I guess it''s anything for an argument with you. Are you seriously telling me that Laudrup is an inferior manager to Houghton(sic), if so, you are seriously delusional, but then again a lot of peeps on here would say you are!

I''m not sure about Swansea. I can see the Europa distraction and the comparison with Newcastle. But the rot set in bigtime with Swansea last season where they won once in their last 10. They haven''t really put any sort of run together this season. Will they finish above us? I''m not sure. Will they stay up? I''m not sure about that either. But at 11/1 they''re a good value bet for the drop.

Yet when people say the rot set in last xmas with us NN you dismiss it as nonsense!

The team we "should" have beaten yesterday were bottom , what about the complete dominance by a ordinary Newcastle side a few days before who then went on to get thrashed at home by a club that are supposed to be a relegation rival . Some people on here really need to wake up and smell the coffee .

[quote user="JF"]Yet when people say the rot set in last xmas with us NN you dismiss it as nonsense![/quote]

What??

You can''t argue with facts can you? What i found nonsensical was how people discounted results they didn''t like before trying to prove the rot had set in. We won 3 of the last 10. Or only lost 4 of the last 10. Swansea lost 6 of the last 10. I haven''t made any allowances in either case for results that don''t suit my agenda.

Would you like to retract your post now or just leave it there looking silly[:^)]

No retracting thanks i''m quite happy to say that our rot set in last xmas and nothing has been done since to address the problems that were there then and still there now. 2 results at the end of last season where the opposition were not interested changes nothing. Lets hope we get the same luck this time around.

[quote user="JF"]No retracting thanks i''m quite happy to say that our rot set in last xmas and nothing has been done since to address the problems that were there then and still there now. 2 results at the end of last season where the opposition were not interested changes nothing. Lets hope we get the same luck this time around.[/quote]

I have no problem with your opinion JF. But I do with you misrepresenting mine.

So excuses for Swansea are reasons whereas reasons for Norwich are excuses. Swansea have not played in the europa League since the end of November, have a look at their record for December onwards, no Europa League to worry about does not appear to ahve improved their results....

LDC would rather watch the football of Hughton than Laudrup. Says all you need to know about him.

Your seemingly blindside when you quipped about how poorly Swansea were doing. Seemed that you were suggesting that Laudrup wouldnt therefore be a better alternative to Hughton.

Added to the rest of your love-in defences of dear Chris at any given opportunity then it is a reasonable conclusion to have drawn is it not?

He''s over rated as hell. Swansea''s team is awesome, they should be doing better even with the Europe distraction earlier on. I''d take him over Hughton without a doubt, but we couldn''t attract him anyway. Swansea was always a springboard for him, his next club will be bigger than either of us. If he had the same record but an English name and a less illustrious playing career nobody would be interested. Like Hughton in terms of league position he''s done as expected, no better no worse but at least to his credit it hasn''t been achieved through negative defeatist anti-football. I don;t buy into this financial position-league position BS, I prefer to think of a teams ability by their footballing ability, not how much it cost.

"Your seemingly blindside when you quipped about how poorly Swansea were doing. Seemed that you were suggesting that Laudrup wouldnt therefore be a better alternative to Hughton.

Added to the rest of your love-in defences of dear Chris at any given opportunity then it is a reasonable conclusion to have drawn is it not?"

No. I had doubts about Hughton in November and said so. The picture people like to paint of me is nothing like the reality. My stance on Hughton is now based on the fact that he is very unlikely to be gone this season and we might as well get used to that and start to get behind him and the players. No other course of action makes any sense to me.

"The picture people like to paint of me is nothing like the reality"

yes, silly old usbasing it on what you post on here

[quote user="City1st"]"The picture people like to paint of me is nothing like the reality"

[/quote]

And you are one of the worst for twisting what people say.

[quote user="City1st"]"The picture people like to paint of me is nothing like the reality"

[/quote]

And you are one of the worst for twisting what people say.

perhaps then you could explain this (save any twisting)said in one post about us being relegated -

in this case we have - "There is no reason to suppose we have to be one of them"which sits rather odd with - "The bottom line of course is that we could be relegated"

[quote user="City1st"]perhaps then you could explain this (save any twisting)said in one post about us being relegated -

in this case we have - "There is no reason to suppose we have to be one of them"which sits rather odd with - "The bottom line of course is that we could be relegated"

[/quote]

If your grasp of English is really so bad, I can''t help you. However, I''ll try to help you - we could be relegated but it is not a certainty. Does that explain it for you?