Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Green Army

I HAVE A SNEAKY FEELING

That we will beat Man City next week and West Ham the following Tuesday. Don''t know why but I am defo going to put money on it. Good odds I bet.

Thought we played very well yesterday and on another day could have won by two or three goals. Just think we need that one good performance and score a few goals and will be up and running. Fancy it to be a high scoring game against Man City with us shading it 3-2.

Van Wolfswinkel to score also! Think Tettey is going to make a big difference!

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]I have a sneaky feeling we will get a good thrashing but i would like to be wrong[/quote]I haven''t had a sneaky feeling for years.[:D]

[quote user="Monty burns"]£10 on RVW scoring and us to beat man city and west ham should be enough for you to retire with..Good luck! hope your right..[/quote]

Lakey has had a few bets like that so he was telling us on another thread the other day. Won himself about 5 grand with odds of 150/1 and I think he said 270/1 on another. [:D] Funnily enough one bet was Man City away where he had us down to win and named the first goal scorer. I wonder if he has a sneaky feeling about next week ? [;)]

The optimist will say every top team will have a bad game sooner or later. Whether Norwich turn up on that same day is another question. We have got two wins on the trot all season, and are extremely inconsistent, so who knows.The pessimist will say it''s Man C. Couldn''t we forfeit the game, give Man C the win, and ask the FA to grant a 3-0 default win. Would be far better than another drubbing. Even playing well against Cardiff, against an average frontline, yet again (and this is almost every game now) we committed defensive suicide and our defense completely went to sleep.Would prefer we get Yobo''s permits sorted and drop Bassong. He''s not man marking, he''s leaving plenty of space, and last season he''d have put that sitter header in the back of the net!

Save your money rather than back this, Man City are winning every game by 4 or more. How exactly do you see that being stopped. If anything is going to happen saturday out the norm it is the Ipswich heaviest loss record being broken. That would be the icing on the cake of what has been a absolute joke of a season.

Alright. look on the bright side in a different way. We''ll probably be thumped next week. BUT...it''s now starting to open up at the top. Give it more weeks and the top places might all be decided by the time we hit "those last four games!"And then we might sneak a surprise like we did against Man C last season. Might just be the reprieve we desperately need(or it might not lol)

I do agree with the comment that Tettey looked very good... so stranger things have happened...

[quote user="Yellow Green Army"]That we will beat Man City next week and West Ham the following Tuesday. Don''t know why but I am defo going to put money on it. [/quote]Well don''t put too much on it as there''s nothing to spend it on in the asylum [:D]

it could be 5000-1 i still wouldnt waste £1 on itcity will be taking a hiding

your best bet would be to see what you can get for a 5,6,7,8, or 9 nil to man city

[quote user="morty"]Good man OP, glad to see not everyone has run up the white flag, just yet.[/quote]

Personally, just stating the likely odds or the required odds, based on previous performances against man city & top 4 teams this season.

Great thing about the game, OP may just be right

I am not giving up on them just yet. Got to stay positive and optimistic. I saw enough fight and commitment from the team against Cardiff to suggest they are desperate to stay in this league.

It''s not out of the question that they may just pull off a result against Man City on Saturday. You never know at Carrow Road if the team are up for it and the crowd get rocking.

All I can say is that you lot must be very well-heeled if you feel you can splash the cash on a series of bets on Norwich getting a result v Citeh.Not going to happen and you might as well flush your money down the toilet.

I think there is more chance of Man City hitting double figures than us beating them. Still think we will stay up but, with their scoring ability and our apparent lack of confidence it is not looking good.