Sign in to follow this  
Fraz

Pinkun

Not sure if anyone else has sensed it by reading the articles on pinkun, but it does seem now that they are starting to turn against Houghton & what is happening at the club

http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/norwich_city_still_have_no_answer_to_the_most_pressing_question_1_3277723

The article goes on to criticise the club spending last summer.

looks like everybody has had enough now, I just don''t think there is anyway back for houghton, majority are now counting the days until he leaves.

All except David McNicey, the one that really should see it quicker than most. Also it Hughton, hopefully next time we''ll get a manager that''s names easy to spell. Seems there''s a fair few simpleton''s that just can''t spell it 18months later. How''s about Mario Been, would that be easier??? Probably not it would be "bean" all the time!

I might be wrong P45, but my understanding of the misspelling of Hughton''s name is something on the board some time ago to do with the rather ironic  h0ught0n to describe his coaching ethos. As in 1p5wich ....May be wrong, but that''s how it was explained to me a few weeks ago.

Hughton''s P45

I suggest if you''re going to come on here and criticise spelling and calling people simpletons, you really need to have a look at your own grammar!

It should be it''s Hughton not it Hughton.

That''s is short for that is, if you read back that sentence, it sounds awful

There''s no apostrophe in the word Simpletons

How''s is short for ''''How is'''' so you should have just left it a just ''''How''''