Sign in to follow this  
Rogue Baboon

McNallys Radio Norfolk Interview...

Didn''t he make reference to the fact that we are out of the bottom 3 so that''s job done effectively?

What will happen if we have a similar weekend next week?

Our CE is currently going through the Yellow Pages looking for a company that will put him into cryogenic suspension.....He doesn''t really prefer death to relegation......So he''s just going to hang around for a bit in a tank of nitrogen, till the heat is off.....

McNally''s caused all this, anybody who knows the smallest bit about football could tell we were in the 5hit last season infact the bloody pre-season ch took over told us all we needed to know but it was A, taking time to gel B, he''s not got his own players here C, he''s just working on defence and he won''t play like this in the league it''s just excuses after excuses by a very very small dwindling minority now

McNally has been too busy to see what''s going on trying to boost his ego by getting one over on Lambert with the Hoolahan affair.Should have been concentrating on the more important things.

He has been one bright star over the last few years but he is getting things terribly wrong and unless he acts now we are done for. The signs have been there for months but just as he is due for the chop he flukes a win

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Our CE is currently going through the Yellow Pages looking for a company that will put him into cryogenic suspension.....He doesn''t really prefer death to relegation......So he''s just going to hang around for a bit in a tank of nitrogen, till the heat is off.....[/quote]

I''m speechless!

We could be 17th by the end of the day,

Yes palace and west Brom would need to win their games but it is possible,

I agree thtat if we don''t act now then I can''t see how things are going to change, even after a good performance yesterday all be it apart from 5 mins where we switched off and lost the game.

[quote user="Donkey dangler"]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Our CE is currently going through the Yellow Pages looking for a company that will put him into cryogenic suspension.....He doesn''t really prefer death to relegation......So he''s just going to hang around for a bit in a tank of nitrogen, till the heat is off.....[/quote]

I''m speechless!

[/quote]

And long may it remain....

McNally didn''t appoint Gunn so it''s a lot easier to Palm it off as someone else''s mistake.

Some pretty short memories on here.

Without DM we wouldn''t even be in this league. In fact, without DM and Bowkett sorting out the banks we may not even have a Club.

By all means moan about Hughton if you must, but try to show a bit of respect for a guy who has done so much for NCFC in the last 5 years.

Well said Beefy.

Also, I believe it was Delia who appointed Gunn (even though he was doing well as Scout) and persisted following relegation. McNally was brought in and made no hesitation in getting rid of Gunn and headhunting Lambert. The rest as they say is history!

[quote user="Samwam27"]

Well said Beefy.

Also, I believe it was Delia who appointed Gunn (even though he was doing well as Scout) and persisted following relegation. McNally was brought in and made no hesitation in getting rid of Gunn and headhunting Lambert. The rest as they say is history!

[/quote]

Indeed. Yet all we get from most of this board is Hughton out, McNally out, Delia out.

Frankly it''s embarrassing.

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]

Didn''t he make reference to the fact that we are out of the bottom 3 so that''s job done effectively?

What will happen if we have a similar weekend next week?

[/quote]

No, everyone is misunderstanding what he said.

He actually said that when (back in october) we dropped into the bottom 3, Chris Hughton''s brief was to get us out of it and get us further up the table.

He''s not stupid, and will obviously understand that hovering above it with just a point or 2 gap by the time the last 4 games come around is probably not going to be enough. But I seriously doubt if he''ll sack Hughton now. The only way that would be a risk worth taking at this late stage is if the players do or say something to suggest that Hughton''s lost the dressing room. A la Sunderland and Di Canio.

McNicey got lucky by getting Lambert in, let''s face it he chose him as Colchester had beat us that day. What if it had of been Exeter would we of had their manager and been stuck in league 1 still now????? He got lucky with Lambert and now his credentials are being called into question and right now, they don''t look that great do they?

Lambert saved out club, not McNicey it''s about time people saw what''s right infront of their eyes. If McNicey is as great as some think then why is hughton still here?? Why no signings where we''re essential in January??? The answer is........ Mcnicey''s not got a clue about football. he''s a " businessman" not a football man. The proof of this has been there for all to see since Hughtons very first pre-season.

quote user="Hughton''s P45"McNicey got lucky by getting Lambert in, let''s face it he chose him as Colchester had beat us that day. What if it had of been Exeter would we of had their manager and been stuck in league 1 still now????? He got lucky with Lambert and now his credentials are being called into question and right now, they don''t look that great do they?

Lambert saved out club, not McNicey it''s about time people saw what''s right infront of their eyes. If McNicey is as great as some think then why is hughton still here?? Why no signings where we''re essential in January??? The answer is........ Mcnicey''s not got a clue about football. he''s a " businessman" not a football man. The proof of this has been there for all to see since Hughtons very first pre-season./quote

What a load of nonsense.

DM appointed Lambert, getting us a double promotion. He renegotiated the debt to keep the Club afloat and now debt free within 5 years. He appointed CH after Lambert jumped ship, CH taking us to our highest league position in 20 years. We are currently in a position approximately commensurate with our squad strength in this division - in fact you could argue we are overachieving as we have the 19th highest wage/transfer budget in the league.

So his credentials aren''t so bad.

[quote user="Beefy is a legend"]quote user="Hughton''s P45"McNicey got lucky by getting Lambert in, let''s face it he chose him as Colchester had beat us that day. What if it had of been Exeter would we of had their manager and been stuck in league 1 still now????? He got lucky with Lambert and now his credentials are being called into question and right now, they don''t look that great do they? Lambert saved out club, not McNicey it''s about time people saw what''s right infront of their eyes. If McNicey is as great as some think then why is hughton still here?? Why no signings where we''re essential in January??? The answer is........ Mcnicey''s not got a clue about football. he''s a " businessman" not a football man. The proof of this has been there for all to see since Hughtons very first pre-season./quote What a load of nonsense. DM appointed Lambert, getting us a double promotion. He renegotiated the debt to keep the Club afloat and now debt free within 5 years. He appointed CH after Lambert jumped ship, CH taking us to our highest league position in 20 years. We are currently in a position approximately commensurate with our squad strength in this division - in fact you could argue we are overachieving as we have the 19th highest wage/transfer budget in the league. So his credentials aren''t so bad.[/quote]

Jesus H Christ![:S]

Beefy might be a legend but he''s also pretty damned complacent. As for the "highest league position" mantra, this is so lacking in candour that it is almost dishonest. I and very many others know that we avoided the drop last season only by the skin of our teeth. The freak results against WBA and Man City grossly distorted our league position and gave a flagrantly misleading impression of our manager''s ability.

I''d like to know why we are not prepared to spend the necessary money to stay in this league. If our budget is 19th in the league then why, as one of the more successfully solvent clubs, are we not doing more financially to ensure our continued presence.

I''m not suggesting we undo all the good work, but if you look at how much it is worth to stay in the top flight, surely we need to allocate a higher budget towards plating staff.

For this reason I believe that the board is letting us down.

[quote user="Well I Never"]I''d like to know why we are not prepared to spend the necessary money to stay in this league. If our budget is 19th in the league then why, as one of the more successfully solvent clubs, are we not doing more financially to ensure our continued presence.

I''m not suggesting we undo all the good work, but if you look at how much it is worth to stay in the top flight, surely we need to allocate a higher budget towards plating staff.

Because we don''t have a rich benefactor, like Hull, Cardiff, Fulham and West Ham and we''ve not been in the league as long as Sunderland, West Brom and Stoke.

For this reason I believe that the board is letting us down.[/quote]

[quote user="Snoots"]Beefy might be a legend but he''s also pretty damned complacent. As for the "highest league position" mantra, this is so lacking in candour that it is almost dishonest. I and very many others know that we avoided the drop last season only by the skin of our teeth. The freak results against WBA and Man City grossly distorted our league position and gave a flagrantly misleading impression of our manager''s ability.[/quote]

Trying to cite individual results as ''lucky'' so as to try to discount them is pretty dishonest. At the end of the day you finish where you deserve to finish.

I''m not complacent at all, I''ve just pointed out some facts.