Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Time for NCISA to reform?

With over 80% of the fans seemingly wanting the manager sacked and no other fans group apparently neither willing or able to speak up on their behalf, isn''t it time NCISA was reformed? With their long history of success by getting Chase, Worthy, Grant, Roeder and Gunn all out, surely seeing Hughton off would be a doddle. For all the teeth gnashing, hand wringing and wailing on here and other sites, the fans don''t have a voice to speak on their behalf. We know the old NCISA would have been on Archant''s back, forcing them to ask the difficult questions they are reluctant to ask now, and making the club know just how miserable and unhappy us fans are having to watch our club sliding into oblivion without a fight.So, is it time to reform this action group, and if so, who''s in? And most importantly, who''s prepared to run it?

[quote user="lappinitup"]With over 80% of the fans seemingly wanting the manager sacked and no other fans group apparently neither willing or able to speak up on their behalf, isn''t it time NCISA was reformed?

With their long history of success by getting Chase, Worthy, Grant, Roeder and Gunn all out, surely seeing Hughton off would be a doddle. For all the teeth gnashing, hand wringing and wailing on here and other sites, the fans don''t have a voice to speak on their behalf. We know the old NCISA would have been on Archant''s back, forcing them to ask the difficult questions they are reluctant to ask now, and making the club know just how miserable and unhappy us fans are having to watch our club sliding into oblivion without a fight.

So, is it time to reform this action group, and if so, who''s in?

And most importantly, who''s prepared to run it?

[/quote]

Not you as you weren''t a member of the original one!

Admit it Lapp this is just another big wooden spoon job, of which, I will admit you are a MASTER[:#]

[quote user="The Butler"]Not you as you weren''t a member of the original one!

Admit it Lapp this is just another big wooden spoon job, of which, I will admit you are a MASTER[:#][/quote]

But I was a member Buttles (possibly not during your stewardship), I was also there at St Andrews Hall. Were you?

And this is not a wind-up but a serious question out there for debate.

With so many unhappy fans out there would it be a bad thing to have someone speak up on their behalf?

[quote user="im spartacus"]i''ll vote for anyone who isn''t terminally dim, an odious troll, or first wizard under another name ... who does that leave ?[/quote]You should be reforming the East Coast Canaries Sparto. [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="The Butler"]Not you as you weren''t a member of the original one!

Admit it Lapp this is just another big wooden spoon job, of which, I will admit you are a MASTER[:#][/quote]

But I was a member Buttles (possibly not during your stewardship), I was also there at St Andrews Hall. Were you?

And this is not a wind-up but a serious question out there for debate.

With so many unhappy fans out there would it be a bad thing to have someone speak up on their behalf?

[/quote]

It must be your age Lapp....YOU SAT BESIDE ME!

The days are gone when something like NCISA could make a difference.

The club has cloth ears as far as supporters groups are concerned,so who are you going to speak up to?

Only money talks now and anything under millions isn''t heard.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]It''s "I be from da streets," not "I''m".[/quote]

Houston, you''re dragging my cultural development back in time. I thought we now have to say, "I be from da streets bro'' " 

You must be joking Lapps, look at the cr ap that was thrown at NCISA during the "good times" weren''t all us NCISA members known as the inner circle etc

As far as i''m concerned you reap what you sow and the majority on here dismissed NCISA and are now reaping the rewards.

At least NCISA made a noise and caused some discomfort when required.

Like Tilly said, Where is that Hawtree woman and the posh peoples front she''s part of as they are supposedly the new voice of the fans.

The Crystal Palace Posh People''s Front actually amalgamated with their PISA so that the posh people and the unwashed had one voice...

[quote user="InchY_barn door_wolfswinkel"]You must be joking Lapps, look at the cr ap that was thrown at NCISA during the "good times" weren''t all us NCISA members known as the inner circle etc As far as i''m concerned you reap what you sow and the majority on here dismissed NCISA and are now reaping the rewards. At least NCISA made a noise and caused some discomfort when required. Like Tilly said, Where is that Hawtree woman and the posh peoples front she''s part of as they are supposedly the new voice of the fans.[/quote]

I once knew a woman who had a posh front.  She used to put diamantes on her nipples.

Wiz used to be secretary of East Coast Canaries and he must have quite a bit of time on his hands these days now he''s not posting here, not even under a pseudonym. He''ll drive the burger out.

Thinking about it now I''m not convinced with a name like Hawtree she''d be taken seriously. May be open to boadroom sniggering. ;-)

[quote user="InchY_barn door_wolfswinkel"]Thinking about it now I''m not convinced with a name like Hawtree she''d be taken seriously. May be open to bawdroom sniggering. ;-)[/quote]

I''ve corrected that for you[:)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

The Crystal Palace Posh People''s Front actually amalgamated with their PISA so that the posh people and the unwashed had one voice...

[/quote]

Myra Hawtree made a cottage industry writing to the press critising NCISA so as she is vice chair of NCST this was never going to happen Nutty.

[quote user="The Butler"]It must be your age Lapp....YOU SAT BESIDE ME![/quote]Ah, that explains why I didn''t see you then! [;)] [:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Myra Hawtree made a cottage industry writing to the press critising NCISA so as she is vice chair of NCST this was never going to happen Nutty.

[/quote]

It''s a shame that personal differences get in the way.

Couldn''t you have put these to one side in order to create something for the greater good?

After all, love of the club is the one thing we all have in common.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]It needs to be someone who can go toe to toe with McNasty. I know - ''City1st''!  He''d need a stooge, err I mean a Vice Chair - ''Le Judge''![/quote]McNasty? Pah!!My man can go toe to toe with wild horses.

(well police horses)

[quote user="Warren Hill"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote] It''s a shame that personal differences get in the way. Couldn''t you have put these to one side in order to create something for the greater good? After all, love of the club is the one thing we all have in common.[/quote]

Time and again Warren they were asked/invited by NCISA to be a joint voice in the difficult years but we were told that NCST do not involve themselves in club politics. The last occasion being the St Andrews Hall meeting in May 2009 when a seat on the platform was declined. Now if you are not going to get involved at a time when the club had hit the rocks when are you ?