Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 25

Forest home win on Sunday for me please this week.

All the best to Wazzy and all you lovely pickers.

League Two this week:

CHESTERFIELD v Bristol Rovers HOME WIN

Good Luck Wazzy and all you Lovely PUPs :-)

For the Norwich bet, Ryan Bennett to score anytime. Good Luck CUSDP.

Bayern for me too this week Wazzy.

For Dan, this week I think it will be our turn to have "that game" - a 1-4 win for Norwich with a RVW hat-trick

Good luck all

Leedscanary

Been hanging on for odds on a Greek second-tier game. Nothing yet, but if they appear before Wazzy starts contemplating then I might switch. If not then to the Turkish second tier and a Monday game:Ankaraspor to win at home against Tavsanli Linyitspor.Top versus one from bottom. Ankaraspor with an 8-1-1 and 22/6 home record. Tavsanli Linyitspor with a 1-3-6 and 8/18 away record.---For the NCFC bet, how about Norwich to win 2-1 (I know, I know) at 12-1?Good luck to all!

I''m going for a home win for FC Brugge v. Mons.

Brugge are W7 D2 L2 F20 A7 at home and Mons are W1 D1 L9 F10 A22 away.

Good Luck, Wazzy!

As for the Norwich bet I''d go for Hooper to score any time!

Right here we go!

Thanks for all the good wishes, this week has been terrible following a lousy year last year - things can only get better (according to D Ream).

Now Kathy you cheeky monkey, it''s Dr Vinyl as you well know - and if your passing the Wedding show at Sprowston manor tomorrow come and say hello as I am exibiting to try and get some work!

Arsenal v Palace - Home Win Hissing Sid, MMMK and NWC

Bayern Munich v Eintracht Frankfurt - Home Win Mr Angry, Beauseant,Meth Canary, Chellecity and Leeds Canary

Alfreton v Hyde - Home win Yankee Canary, Graham Humphrey, Statto 28 and Gregt

Forest v Yeovil - Home Win AJ and Inchy

Rangers v Brechin - Home Win C D Mullins

Fort William v Brora Rangers - Away Win My pick - I tipped Fort to lose away last week and they certainly did! 9-0

Thank you for all your help, I just hope I have got the right 6!

[quote user="First Wazzock"]Right here we go!

Thanks for all the good wishes, this week has been terrible following a lousy year last year - things can only get better (according to D Ream).

Now Kathy you cheeky monkey, it''s Dr Vinyl as you well know - and if your passing the Wedding show at Sprowston manor SUNDAY come and say hello as I am exibiting to try and get some work!

Arsenal v Palace - Home Win Hissing Sid, MMMK and NWC

Bayern Munich v Eintracht Frankfurt - Home Win Mr Angry, Beauseant,Meth Canary, Chellecity and Leeds Canary

Alfreton v Hyde - Home win Yankee Canary, Graham Humphrey, Statto 28 and Gregt

Forest v Yeovil - Home Win AJ and Inchy

Rangers v Brechin - Home Win C D Mullins

Fort William v Brora Rangers - Away Win My pick - I tipped Fort to lose away last week and they certainly did! 9-0

Thank you for all your help, I just hope I have got the right 6![/quote]

If you''re about Wazzy I have no idea where I can place a bet including the Highland League game. If anyone else is about who knows of any firms who price these games please let me know. Failing that I''ll put on the other five in the morning.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

If you''re about Wazzy I have no idea where I can place a bet including the Highland League game. If anyone else is about who knows of any firms who price these games please let me know. Failing that I''ll put on the other five in the morning.

[/quote]

OK Nutty, I''ll go with Shrewsbury v Brentford Away win jb, Ncfc Star and my pick too!!!

Right...here goes!

Funny game this one. Solskjaer will be looking for a reaction from his players after losing admirably to Citeh & United and with new signings aplenty, the CC stadium will be a couldron of noise. (So my ST holding mate says!)

This game is similar to Sunderland and Palace away. Vitally important that we do not lose. I think these types of games favour Hughton''s set up and I think we will have the same outcome as the last two games against one another. Im going to go for a draw. But not sure what kind......

The odds of a draw are fairly short at 12/5. 1-1 at 11/2.Cardiff HT - Draw FT at 14/1.

I can guarantee that whatever one i dont choose will come up.

So...my picks for this week are....... Cardiff 1-1 Norwich £3 and Snodgrass to score anytime 9/2 (Courtesy of Hissing Sid, its bound to hapen, isnt it?!)  Not the biggest of odds but rather than chase the big odds, id rather get something for this great cause!

Fingers crossed & good luck to all.

Ps

Better get off this bloody rig soon!

I like these Wazzy! I think another win is very much on the cards and it''s a very decent potential pay out too. If we''re successful we will get £54.74. Here are the details : -

Alfreton

2/5

3:00 Sat

Rangers

1/8

Brentford

3/4

Forest

4/9

3:00 Sun

Arsenal

2/9

4:00 Sun

Bayern Munich

1/8

4:30 Sun

We have 3 games on Saturday and 3 games on Sunday so it''s looking to be another exciting weekend for us PUPs.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

Right...here goes!

Funny game this one. Solskjaer will be looking for a reaction from his players after losing admirably to Citeh & United and with new signings aplenty, the CC stadium will be a couldron of noise. (So my ST holding mate says!)

This game is similar to Sunderland and Palace away. Vitally important that we do not lose. I think these types of games favour Hughton''s set up and I think we will have the same outcome as the last two games against one another. Im going to go for a draw. But not sure what kind......

The odds of a draw are fairly short at 12/5. 1-1 at 11/2.Cardiff HT - Draw FT at 14/1.

So...my picks for this week are....... Cardiff 1-1 Norwich £3 and Snodgrass to score anytime 9/2 (Courtesy of Hissing Sid, its bound to hapen, isnt it?!)  Not the biggest of odds but rather than chase the big odds, id rather get something for this great cause!

Ps

[/quote]

Brilliant Dan. I like these bets. They could both come in too. You''re right it is a great cause and this team of PUPs have been brilliant so far this season.

On to the bet. Bill Hill had 6/1 for 1-1 so we have that and £3 would gives us £21 if successful. Bet365 were best at 9/2 for Snoddy to score anytime so the £2 will return £11 if successful.

Thanks Wazzy and CUSDP and good luck everyone.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

Right...here goes!

Ps

[/quote]

Brilliant Dan. I like these bets. They could both come in too. You''re right it is a great cause and this team of PUPs have been brilliant so far this season.

On to the bet. Bill Hill had 6/1 for 1-1 so we have that and £3 would gives us £21 if successful. Bet365 were best at 9/2 for Snoddy to score anytime so the £2 will return £11 if successful.

Thanks Wazzy and CUSDP and good luck everyone.

Ahh! I forgot to post my pick this week :/ Very sorry, picked something out on Tuesday but then just completely forgot to post it the next day.

God looking five there Wazzy, the Alfreton game has been postponed according to bet365 though. Shame really as if was a very good payout for how strong the six looked. And the Norwich bet makes sense! you have to feel it will be no more than 1 goal per side.

Anyway, for the record this week I''ll just jump on Barcelona again.

Good luck Wazzy and CUSDP!

Whey Snoddy goal brings some money in!
Lets hope CUSDP other pick doesn''t happen, we''ve got the lead so three points is just about more important than the extra money raised i''d say ;)
It was in the stars that Snoddy would score today though, well picked!
Rangers 2-0 up, Brentford still 0-0 at HT.

No sorrys Wazzy. That''s the way it goes. When we win these little things go for us. We''ll be winning again soon buddy.

Snoddy''s goal did us some good though. Well done Danny, that''s another £11 banked for the CSF and I get to update Ray''s signature accordingly[:D]

Carve their names with

pride.Yankee,4,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,3,

Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,3, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,2,

Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin,2, Graham Humphrey,

Leedscanary,2, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox, Lappinitup,

Statto, Mandie Moo, Mr Bump, Kathy, Til1010, Snake-eyes, Vindo, NWC, Hughesy.

Gregt yes Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the Academy, and £287 for the Community

Sports Foundation.

And with the Norwich match

bet. Splutcho, jb, Javier’s Deaf Translator, Hector Brockelbank, Blahblahblah,

Can u sit down please, yes PUPs £63 for the CSF making a total of £2388 raised

in total so far.

Nutty, given Alfreton''s postponement, for the sake of maintaining a complete participation rate for the table may I substitute Nottingham Forest to beat Yeovil. Thanks.