Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Keep your nerve. The players and manager will.

No nerves here just looking forward to each game knowing it is huge.

It''s very exciting at the top of the league but also at the bottom but you have to have a lot of nerve and not be a manager bashing pant wetting unrealistic fan

Well now, that''s a nice change to see two words rather than the usual eight paragraphs of guff.Reckon I''ll keep mine alright, and if I don''t then the ketamine will do it for me.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Will you?

[/quote]

Just asking the question as it appears some people have lost it. Its time people stopped feeling sorry for themselves and start to get motivated for the run in. There is everything to play for and some great football in prospect. This is the business end of the season and if you can''t get excited by the prospect then there is something wrong with you.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Will you?

[/quote]

Just asking the question as it appears some people have lost it. Its time people stopped feeling sorry for themselves and start to get motivated for the run in. There is everything to play for and some great football in prospect. This is the business end of the season and if you can''t get excited by the prospect then there is something wrong with you.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha......... This is a great post, as i sit here watching ManCity and Chelski play, thinking oh no, we have Manc on sat, we will be in for a hiding, we have been pathetic all season, poor football been played, trying to think the last time we played decent football, every game has been boring and poor, even when we won!! the only nerve im holding is do i pay Premiership prices for Championship Football next season!!

Although the atmosphere isn''t great at the ground at the moment, I absolutely love the tense fight for survival. Of course being middle of the table and secure for another year is preferable, but when I get to Carrow Road, or go away to the likes of Villa.....the excitement of it being a must win game is great.

I''m going to put my hand up and say I''ve lost my nerve!

I''ve lost all confidence in the manager, players and board!

I really do hope I''m wrong but I just can''t see where a win is going to come from.

Yes we peppered the Cardiff goal on the weekend but we can''t buy more than a single goal and continually leak goals.

All season fellow fans have been saying as long as we pick up points from the teams around us we''ll be ok. Well we are failing miserably.

I have no confidence and no nerve!

Another ''you''re all losing the plot...keep your nerve'' thread from the Positivemeister.What a novelty. We haven''t had one of those for.....well, 8 hours.Anyway, there''s sure to be another before lunchtime.

The players and the manager don''t otherwise they would have won the game on saturday. I am bracing myself for a real bashing on saturday!!! The points had to be won against Fulham, Cardiff etc... Sorry but this team can''t do anything against Citeh... How can you be positive now???

Its not our job to keep our nerve. Its the players, coaches and management.Jittery performances at Hull, Fulham, Cardiff etc. has shown that THEY have lost their nerve long ago!