Sign in to follow this  
Ray

Mourinho shows us the way!

Not with his tactics but with the team talk he didn''t give;

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has revealed the club''s masseur gave the team talk ahead of the 1-0 victory over Manchester City at the Etihad on Monday.

The Premier League title race was blown wide open by Chelsea''s win and it was inspired by Scot Billy McCulloch according to Mourinho.

The Portuguese said: "I didn''t speak to the team - I am serious! It was Billy the masseur who spoke to them.

"He was screaming so much in his Scottish accent, going grrr, grrr, grrr, that I didn''t understand, but the players were clapping so they must have got it!

"The last time I spoke to them was at lunchtime. It was Billy''s team talk, I''m telling you.

"Billy was fantastic, I didn''t understand, but it looks like the players did."

OK, so do we have a Scottish masseur??

I can just imagine a CH team talk, or a so called half time rollocking. Can imagine the players saying "yer yer whatever chris"

Ive heard his after game interviews, the most boring, dull person ive ever heard. Makes glenn roeder sound interesting.

I remember a sky sports news piece that was done, about 15mins long where they were talking about wine gums andbthat, well i remember turning it off a few minutes in because the dull one toned drone that was coming out just led me to switching off.

I thought you were going to point out Mourinho''s recent statement that his team has no chance at the title (Chelsea are level on points with Man City)... and that it could be time for Norwich to officially state the same?

To which I was going to riposte, personally I don''t think we should give up as easily as that loser Jose. I think we still have a fair crack at it, top teams will lose points (starting this Saturday) and we can pick them up