Sign in to follow this  
Canary Poirot

And Lawro has spoken....

And once again the mutton chops that he is reckons we won''t beat Birmingham. He thinks a 1-1 draw because "Emile Heskey is making things happen up front" - despite the fact that he''s proven for England and Liverpool he can''t hit a barn door from five yards most of the time (hope this doesn''t come back to haunt me!!!).

Also he''s sat on the fence with Palace and Southampton and gone for 1-1, but he thinks WBA''s goal difference will equal ours by Sat evening, going for a Man Utd 3-0 win.

So come on Worthy, Hux, Deano and co - lets go out and show Lawro he''s got it wrong again.

He has been right quite a lot though, and I believe he predicted a Southampton win last weekend. this time though I do think he is wrong and we will win.

He gets a few right, but more often than not he gets it wrong.As a betting man I like to gather as much info as I can before splashing the cash and I can tell you that I take his forecasts with a mighty pinch of salt.He seems to base his predictions on very recent form and his own private views of clubs. Has he even predicted a win for us this season? He''s a smarmy git. Forget him.

[quote]If his predictions come true, then it''s all down to the last day. Wow! OTBC[/quote]

which makes it even more nail biting.

and knowing our luck, thats probably what will happen!