With games including:

Man City

Spurs

Liverpool

Arsenal

Sunderland

West Brom

Stoke

I am selling my ticket as no longer able to attend.

I am asking for £200 ono

This works out to around £28 per game.

Please email me if interested on cambonna@hotmail.co.uk or by SMS 07775692132

I''m pretty sure you can just change the name on the season ticket for a renewal. A buddy of mine did that last year, just need to contact the ticket office and get it changed over for next season.

[quote user="YellowPride88"]I''m pretty sure you can just change the name on the season ticket for a renewal. A buddy of mine did that last year, just need to contact the ticket office and get it changed over for next season.[/quote]

I''m not certain but I would check that you can just change a name very carefully. The Club are pretty strict now, particularly with the waiting list. I''d be surprised if you can unless its for a very good reason .   

The buy back gives you money off next seasons ticket. As the OP isn''t renewing for next season it''s probably fair to say that money off next years ticket is about as much use to them as a chocolate teapot.

You are able to get it changed over but the present season ticket holder has to do a letter putting the new details of the person wishing to take it over and take it to the ticket office.