Sign in to follow this  
PurpleCanary

Not getting in Joe Kinnear could relegate us

This once in a lifetime opportunity is obviously what the board was waiting for. The directors knew all along who they wanted to replace Hughton for the run-in. Fans really should have trusted them on this.

I heard he''s already in the position and has been scouting videos for some half decent players in the championship.

he''s very interested in a wide player, I believe his name is Surman. a bid shall be made shortly.

Is that Surman Ameobi? Good job we have simple names in our squad like Gary Hopper, Jon Ruggy and johan Salamander.

Joe kinnear? what were the Geordies thinking.

It has nothing to do with Geordies and everything to do with a cockney widebody, not unlike Kinnear himself. Geordies never wanted him tbf.

I can''t wait for one of the papers - as they surely will - to give him his "right of reply" and to watch him make a total a#*e of himself again!

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]This once in a lifetime opportunity is obviously what the board was waiting for. The directors knew all along who they wanted to replace Hughton for the run-in. Fans really should have trusted them on this.[/quote]Smith and Jones are even smarter than I''d thought. They have just been waiting to put together the dream team of Kinnear as director of football and Laudrup as head coach. I can''t imagine two people more suited to working together.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]This once in a lifetime opportunity is obviously what the board was waiting for. The directors knew all along who they wanted to replace Hughton for the run-in. Fans really should have trusted them on this.
[/quote]

Smith and Jones are even smarter than I''d thought. They have just been waiting to put together the dream team of Kinnear as director of football and Laudrup as head coach. I can''t imagine two people more suited to working together.

[/quote]

You seem extremely certain about this.  Can you please explain how you come to know these facts?  [;)]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]This once in a lifetime opportunity is obviously what the board was waiting for. The directors knew all along who they wanted to replace Hughton for the run-in. Fans really should have trusted them on this.[/quote]Smith and Jones are even smarter than I''d thought. They have just been waiting to put together the dream team of Kinnear as director of football and Laudrup as head coach. I can''t imagine two people more suited to working together.[/quote]

You seem extremely certain about this.  Can you please explain how you come to know these facts?  [;)]

[/quote]I read them on Wrath of the Barclay...[:D]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]This once in a lifetime opportunity is obviously what the board was waiting for. The directors knew all along who they wanted to replace Hughton for the run-in. Fans really should have trusted them on this.
[/quote]

Smith and Jones are even smarter than I''d thought. They have just been waiting to put together the dream team of Kinnear as director of football and Laudrup as head coach. I can''t imagine two people more suited to working together.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I read them on Wrath of the Barclay...[:D]
[/quote]

[Y]