Sign in to follow this  
Alejandra

#justsaying

hahahahaha oh the similarityGus looks so much like Hughton that it''s funny I cant watch the show and not see it now.Only people who watch it will have any inkling Just trying to lighten up this miserable passive aggressive board with something different [:P]

[quote user="lake district canary"]Except they don''t look remotely alike - apart from one thing....

[/quote]
The hair? Hmm [^o)]

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="lake district canary"]Except they don''t look remotely alike - apart from one thing....

[/quote]
The hair? Hmm [^o)]
[/quote]

didn''t notice the hair before but yep that to!I personally think they both look similar facially apart from the glassesboth are perceived as nice men in publicthe Gus has a plan B comment made me laugh [:P]

Thank you dear, and the first thing that struck me whilst watching Breaking bad was how much he looks like Hughton, great series, gutted i watched it so quickly, doh !

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]Thank you dear, and the first thing that struck me whilst watching Breaking bad was how much he looks like Hughton, great series, gutted i watched it so quickly, doh ![/quote]ha ha yeah im starting to become addicted!