Sign in to follow this  
Juggy

Nobody to replace Hughton with?

Attn LeJugeRead my lips. Hughton is our manager for the rest of the season. Get used to it. There is a more important agenda than constantly going on about him and possible replacements.  That agenda?  Getting  some togetherness amongst the fans to get behind the team - and manager - to help them through the rest of the season. 

Your attitude is just that of a "heavy" trying to muscle your way to getting what you want.  Every time I disagree with you you go over the top with "nazi" or today "north korean"  jibes.   That is the language of someone who has no argument and can only throw insults because they have nothing else to offer.    Oh and to answer you from another thread - how many matches do I have to go to to qualify for a valid opinion?  10? 15? 20? 

I''m not going to pay attention to a single word that you say (/preach) again LDC. It is complete guff and the quote from today in my signature is the tip of the iceberg.

Laudrup has fallen out with just about every club that have hired him. Mallorca, Getafe, Swansea.... He''s not a manager that brings stability or is in it for the long term.

[quote user="Phillip J Fry"]Laudrup has fallen out with just about every club that have hired him. Mallorca, Getafe, Swansea.... He''s not a manager that brings stability or is in it for the long term.[/quote] Danish Paul Lambert then?

in all honesty, what manager is long term these days?

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]

[quote user="Phillip J Fry"]Laudrup has fallen out with just about every club that have hired him. Mallorca, Getafe, Swansea.... He''s not a manager that brings stability or is in it for the long term.[/quote] Danish Paul Lambert then?

in all honesty, what manager is long term these days?

[/quote]
I think the major difference is that most managers are either sacked due to poor team performance or leave to try and establish themselves at a ''bigger'' club. Laudrup just constantly falls out with his board and that''s damaging for the whole of the club. If the people who control the money supply don''t want to talk to their manager, you get big issues.
In many ways this is even worse for Swansea than if they had removed him in the Summer (as there were rumours of a falling out as far back as then) at least that way they would''ve had time to identify a successor and allow him a chance to build his team.

[quote user="Le Juge"]I''m not going to pay attention to a single word that you say (/preach) again LDC. It is complete guff and the quote from today in my signature is the tip of the iceberg.[/quote]

The trouble is you don''t read my stuff properly then come at me with vindictive stuff which has no argument in it other than you don''t like the fact I am saying something different to what you want to hear.

Well the difference between my signature and your signature lake district canary is that I''ve quoted you accurately, word for word, and you appear to have had to resort to completely misquoting me.

I think everybody can see who the vindictive one. Knowingly falsely misrepresenting somebody in order to damage them is called defamation. Displaying an accurate quote which you can prove to be accurate is not defamation.

Not that I could possibly damage your reputation any further than you are willfully doing yourself on a daily basis with your arrogant ''holiour than thou'' preacher-man rants.

[quote user="Le Juge"]Well the difference between my signature and your signature lake district canary is that I''ve quoted you accurately, word for word, and you appear to have had to resort to completely misquoting me.

I think everybody can see who the vindictive one. Knowingly falsely misrepresenting somebody in order to damage them is called defamation. Displaying an accurate quote which you can prove to be accurate is not defamation.[/quote]You are the nasty vindictive one. I can''t be bothered trying to find your nasty little quotes both of which are similar in gist if not in complete accuracy.  I am just answering you back.  Bullies don''t like being answered back, do they? 

This has to be the 5th thread on the same subject

If we are to replace Hughton it has to be a better candidate than laudrup. Laudrup largely ''piggy-backed'' on Rodgers fine work at Swansea and was clearly struggling, he is not the right candidate

[quote user="Le Juge"]You have some serious mental health issues lake district canary, seek help mate.[/quote]Yes, well, I think that sums you up nicely.  Not able to win an argument so you resort to insults.  Surprise surprise.

[quote user="refjezdavies"]This has to be the 5th thread on the same subject

If we are to replace Hughton it has to be a better candidate than laudrup. Laudrup largely ''piggy-backed'' on Rodgers fine work at Swansea and was clearly struggling, he is not the right candidate[/quote] i don''t disagree, but i also think Rodgers piggy backed on Martinez'' fine work at Swansea!

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"][quote user="refjezdavies"]This has to be the 5th thread on the same subject

If we are to replace Hughton it has to be a better candidate than laudrup. Laudrup largely ''piggy-backed'' on Rodgers fine work at Swansea and was clearly struggling, he is not the right candidate[/quote] i don''t disagree, but i also think Rodgers piggy backed on Martinez'' fine work at Swansea![/quote]

The key thing In Swanseas appointments has been continuity. So effectively, each manager is continuing the same style and philosophies promoted by the last manager.

We on the other hand went from adventurous football, to boring tripe!

[quote user="refjezdavies"]This has to be the 5th thread on the same subject

If we are to replace Hughton it has to be a better candidate than laudrup. Laudrup largely ''piggy-backed'' on Rodgers fine work at Swansea and was clearly struggling, he is not the right candidate[/quote]^^^This.Now is not the time, and Laudrup is not the man.So, are we still using Swansealoa as a stick to beat Hughton or not?