Sign in to follow this  
SplatCat

Getting some good vibes!!

I know you lot will probably be predicting a 7 nil win to Man City with relish but I''d like to share some positive feelings with you.

Here''s my tactical masterplan..

If we mirror what chelski did on monday we have a chance. We beat City last year fair and square, are deperate for a win and Citeh are depleted. If we stop Silva and Navas we''ve got a chance.

So...

Ruddy

Martin Bennet Bassong Olsson

Tettey Johnson

Fer

Snodgrass Redmond

Hooper

Let''s sit back and then hit them hard. If we get a win or two out of our next few games we will nearly be there, and the way we played against Cardiff and Hull and even Manu I don''t think that''s impossible. We haven''t had a chance to field Tettey/Howson/Fer - our strongest midfield trio - yet this season, but this is pretty close to that, and chelsea proved that a midfield three isn''t necessarily defensive like some of you say and even hughton says sometimes to placate the fans. So let''s get behind them, and Hughton don''t be afraid to play 3 in midfield - we''ve looked best under Hughton''s management when we have played a 3.

Love to believe you but one thing that worries me is we don''t have world class players like Chelsea but lets not spoil your dream as I am sure we would love it to happen.

[quote user="SplatCat"]Ruddy

Martin Bennet Bassong Olsson

Tettey Johnson

Fer

Snodgrass Redmond

Hooper [/quote]
+1 to this, the midfield feels balanced and I think we need to stick with 4-5-1, clearly shown to be our strongest formations.

[quote user="Ginja"][quote user="SplatCat"]Ruddy Martin Bennet Bassong Olsson Tettey Johnson Fer Snodgrass Redmond Hooper [/quote]

+1 to this, the midfield feels balanced and I think we need to stick with 4-5-1, clearly shown to be our strongest formations.

[/quote]

Reckon it will be this but with Gutierrez in place of Redmond. 

Ruddy

Martin Bennet Bassong OlssonTettey Johnson

Fer

Snodgrass Redmond

HooperDefinitely.Im only keeping Bassong in over Yobo is due to not knowing how fit Yobo is, and also against a team like Man City you realy do need good understanding of each other, which our new guy obviously wont yet.

[quote user="jb"][quote user="Ginja"][quote user="SplatCat"]Ruddy Martin Bennet Bassong Olsson Tettey Johnson Fer Snodgrass Redmond Hooper [/quote]

[/quote]

Reckon it will be this but with Gutierrez in place of Redmond. 

[/quote]

yeh i think he probably will go with gutierrez but would like to see Redmond play given we will be on the back foot alot and will need some pace when we attack!