Sign in to follow this  
Daz

West Ham Away Tickets

Has anyone received their West Ham Away tickets yet in the post who ordered them online?

Ordered mine on 22nd January and haven''t got them yet. The club are usually quite rapid at sending these out.

OTBC

Sorry to Bump this back up the forum folks, but still haven''t got them. Just wandered if anyone has has had a similar problem?

Many Thanks

Haven''t got mine either mate and ordered same day as you. They have told me if I don''t receive by day of match, they can reprint and can collect at their ticket office.

I bought a Spurs ticket for Drazen jnr last Monday and chased that today because they are normally with me in a couple of days.

I was told they''d had a lot of enquiries about delays in the post and they could be reprinted if necessary.

Thanks for replying Rabs, At least its not just me, I was worried they''d been poached in the post.

If I haven''t got them by Saturday, I''ll pay a visit to the Ticket Office before the Man City game.

Perhaps West Ham are just late sending them to Norwich.

OTBC

Daz, I ordered Cardiff and West Ham together on 21st Jan.

Haven''t received either. So had to travel to Cardiff without a ticket. But the club arranged for Cardiff to print me a duplicate. Worked out ok.

[quote user="Rabs"]Haven''t got mine either mate and ordered same day as you. They have told me if I don''t receive by day of match, they can reprint and can collect at their ticket office.[/quote]Haven''t got mine either and was told the same as Rabs when I phoned to chase them up.

twitter half an hour ago....

Norwich City FC ‏@NorwichCityFC · 28m

TICKETS Some customers may be affected by postal delays. Match tickets will be delivered by Friday, February 7: http://po.st/PostalDelays

Remember to take photo id i.e. passport/driving licence and evidence of purchase if applicable. City Ticket Office advised this necessary for duplicate tickets.

Thanks Guys,

Very pleased to say my West Ham match ticket and Club Canary arrived in the post today, so all set!

Hope others have got theirs sorted.

See all you Away Day folk on Tuesday :)

I remember our classic evening game at West Ham in the 90s.  I had to go straight from work and arrived a few minutes late, Sutton had already scored the opener for us by the time I got in the crowd.  Ended up 3-3.

Sadly I can''t go on Tuesday