Sign in to follow this  

Delia''s famous war cry was against the same team in 2005.   Only we had to wait until we were 2-0 down before she said her piece.  Why don''t we take the initiative this Saturday and get the place rocking from the beginning.  

Why exactly do you want the place rocking?

How is a load of noise going to make it any easier for Hooper to score? Surely it''ll only make it harder? Might distract him...

I think we should all be silent.

Correct me if I''m wrong but I believe we were winning at the point Delia made her ''declaration''

[quote user="refjezdavies"]Correct me if I''m wrong but I believe we were winning at the point Delia made her ''declaration''[/quote]It was 2-2.

[quote user="refjezdavies"]Correct me if I''m wrong but I believe we were winning at the point Delia made her ''declaration''[/quote]

2-0 up but 2-2 at H/T with Robbie Fowler scoring a last minute winner.

Trust you to spoil Lakey''s latest effort Jez. [;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="refjezdavies"]Correct me if I''m wrong but I believe we were winning at the point Delia made her ''declaration''[/quote]

2-0 up but 2-2 at H/T with Robbie Fowler scoring a last minute winner.

Trust you to spoil Lakey''s latest effort Jez. [;)]

[/quote]Ok I was wrong about the score, but the sentiment is the same......

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I now make it 3 threads started today by Lakey all just a variance on the same theme. [/quote]He''s got me buzzin'' though......Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz[|-)] [S] [mo]

[quote user="lake district canary"]

Ok I was wrong about the score, but the sentiment is the same......

[/quote]

Is that the same sentiment that you have been banging on about on 3 threads all started by you Lakey today ?

How is it the same sentiment? We were drawing not losing 2-0 lol

You really are the biggest cockwod on this forum LDC

I am sure I read on here the other week, where someone proposed a theory that Hughton''s biggest fan and apologist was in fact a binner on a massive wind-up!

Does anyone know who they were referring to?[:^)]

[quote user="refjezdavies"]How is it the same sentiment? We were drawing not losing 2-0 lol

You really are the biggest cockwod on this forum LDC[/quote]The sentiment is the same.  Get behind the players.  No need for the insults either.

Why not show the courage of your conviction and go to the game rather than drone on endlessly about what those who actually put their hands in their pockets and go to games (real fans) should do.

What a cracking idea. A pre-match drunken rant followed by a humiliating drubbing on the pitch. That should keep the club''s good name flying high.

After reading this tripe I''ve come to the conclusion that I need to take my hat off to Lakey.Mate your a bloody fine fisherman.I almost bow to your ability, not like me to miss the subtle arc of the line in the water. Grats mate. Biggest troll on the forum and you pretend to be Mr Niceguy.Very VERY well played !11/10

lake district canary said:- Delia''s famous war cry was against the same team in 2005.   Only we had to wait until we were 2-0 down before she said her piece.  Why don''t we take the initiative this Saturday and get the place rocking from the beginning.

Once again you confirm my suspicions. You are Delia and I claim my £5.

The damn cook brought national ridicule on the club yet this forum''s knob Lakey praises her for it................tragic.[:S]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

I am sure I read on here the other week, where someone proposed a theory that Hughton''s biggest fan and apologist was in fact a binner on a massive wind-up!

Does anyone know who they were referring to?[:^)]

[/quote]

I have done a number of times

good, but not so good that he doesn''t rise to the bait when prodded

[quote user="Wiz"]The damn cook brought national ridicule on the club yet this forum''s knob Lakey praises her for it................tragic.[:S][/quote]To be fair he''s got some stiff competition, eh Wiz ?( assuming you''re the flipperty-flopperty Suffolk Dave back on here YET again ! )

yes naughty old Delia turning up to games and getting a bit passionate

you should try it sometime Jimbo wiz ...... after all you''ve had over 60 years to get there

ps wasn''t it Delia you falsely accused of stealing money from the club ?

someone making off with funds that don''t belong to them, whatever next

[quote user="City1st"]yes naughty old Delia turning up to games and getting a bit passionate you should try it sometime Jimbo wiz ...... after all you''ve had over 60 years to get there ps wasn''t it Delia you falsely accused of stealing money from the club ? someone making off with funds that don''t belong to them, whatever next[/quote]

Go on admit it Pompous, you play with yourself now when replying to me, wanky wanky.[:$]

We''ve all noticed this now, give it up man its not healthy.

what a strange little fellow you are

not sure how you (or everybody else as you claim) can notice what someone else is doing

however I bow to you omnipotence

a man who can be many others, see stands that don''t exist and roofs that do exist

even perform miracles by making the deaf hear and the lame (allegedly) climb stairs

a sort of Jimbo Christ